◆英語タイトル：LegoChem Biosciences Inc (141080) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
LegoChem Biosciences Inc (LCB) is a bio pharmaceutical company that develops next generation novel therapeutics. The company utilizes its proprietary medicinal drug discovery technology LegoChemistry and ADC platform technology ConjuAll. It manufactures drugs in the therapeutic areas of antibiotics, anticoagulants, anticancer and anti-inflammation. LCB’s services include joint and contract research, chemical library package, compound synthesis and sales, and screening services. Its screening services comprise metabolic stability, plasma stability, protein binding, and cell toxicity. LCB also offers compound synthesis and process development services. It conducts research programs through co-developments, joint researches, and global pharmaceutical companies. The company has operations in Seoul and Anseong, South Korea. LCB is headquartered in Daejeon, South Korea.
LegoChem Biosciences Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 23,2021: Bridge Biotherapeutics draws ?5 billion investment from LegoChem
Oct 29,2020: CStone, LegoChem team up to develop novel antibody drug conjugate
This comprehensive SWOT profile of LegoChem Biosciences Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of LegoChem Biosciences Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Key Information
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Overview
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Key Employees
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Key Employee Biographies
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Key Operational Heads
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Major Products and Services
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – History
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Company Statement
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
LegoChem Biosciences Inc
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Business Description
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Corporate Strategy
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Strengths
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Weaknesses
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Opportunities
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Threats
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
LegoChem Biosciences Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Key Information
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Key Ratios
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Share Data
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Major Products and Services
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, History
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Key Employees
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Key Employee Biographies
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Key Operational Heads
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Other Locations
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Subsidiaries
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Key Competitors
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, SWOT Analysis
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Ratios based on current share price
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Annual Ratios
LegoChem Biosciences Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[LegoChem Biosciences Inc (141080)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら