◆英語タイトル：Lego AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Lego AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lego A/S (Lego), a subsidiary of KIRKBI A/S, is a privately-held consumer product company, which designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of toys, and play materials. The company offers creativity development products, and teaching materials for children. Lego’s products are focused on the concept of learning and development through play. Its product portfolio includes traditional toys, brick building sets, education products, robots, video games and online games. The company markets its products under the brand name LEGO. Along with its subsidiaries, the company has presence across Europe, Americas, Africa, and Asia-pacific. Lego is headquartered in Billund, Denmark.
Lego AS Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2018: The LEGO Group begins construction of new flagship store in China
Mar 06,2018: LEGO Group posts full year 2017 financial results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Lego AS – Key Facts
Lego AS – Key Employees
Lego AS – Key Employee Biographies
Lego AS – Major Products and Services
Lego AS – History
Lego AS – Company Statement
Lego AS – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lego AS – Business Description
Lego AS – Corporate Strategy
Lego AS – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lego AS – Strengths
Lego AS – Weaknesses
Lego AS – Opportunities
Lego AS – Threats
Lego AS – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 12, 2018: The LEGO Group begins construction of new flagship store in China
Mar 06, 2018: LEGO Group posts full year 2017 financial results
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Lego AS, Key Facts
Lego AS, Key Employees
Lego AS, Key Employee Biographies
Lego AS, Major Products and Services
Lego AS, History
Lego AS, Subsidiaries
Lego AS, Key Competitors