◆英語タイトル：Lechwerke AG (LEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Lechwerke AG (LechWerke), a subsidiary of Innogy SE is a utility service provider that offers electricity products natural gas products and energy services. The company provides services such as electrical safety, gas safety, energy monitoring, power plant contracting, street lighting, energy efficiency, energy audits, energy conservation, operation and maintenance, infrastructure service and telecommunication services and also offers online bill payment, meter reading services, electricity labelling services, and others. LechWerke owns and operates through a network of power lines and power plants located across Germany. The company serves residential, commercial and industrial customers, and municipalities. LechWerke is headquartered in Augsburg, Germany.
Lechwerke AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 17,2021: Dr. Dietrich Gemmel joins the board of Lechwerke AG (LEW) from June 2021
Feb 03,2021: Motor for climate protection in the region
Jan 29,2021: Solar power, species protection and benefits for the community
Jan 13,2021: LEW supports solar pioneers in converting their U20 EEG systems
Jan 07,2021: Record amount for the “Donation instead of gifts” campaign
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lechwerke AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lechwerke AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Lechwerke AG – Key Information
Lechwerke AG – Overview
Lechwerke AG – Key Employees
Lechwerke AG – Key Employee Biographies
Lechwerke AG – Key Operational Heads
Lechwerke AG – Major Products and Services
Lechwerke AG – History
Lechwerke AG – Company Statement
Lechwerke AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lechwerke AG – Business Description
Lechwerke AG – Corporate Strategy
Lechwerke AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lechwerke AG – Strengths
Lechwerke AG – Weaknesses
Lechwerke AG – Opportunities
Lechwerke AG – Threats
Lechwerke AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Lechwerke AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Lechwerke AG, Key Information
Lechwerke AG, Key Ratios
Lechwerke AG, Share Data
Lechwerke AG, Major Products and Services
Lechwerke AG, History
Lechwerke AG, Key Employees
Lechwerke AG, Key Employee Biographies
Lechwerke AG, Key Operational Heads
Lechwerke AG, Other Locations
Lechwerke AG, Subsidiaries
Lechwerke AG, Key Competitors
Lechwerke AG, SWOT Analysis
Lechwerke AG, Ratios based on current share price
Lechwerke AG, Annual Ratios
Lechwerke AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios