◆英語タイトル：Lear Corporation (LEA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Lear Corporation (LEA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lear Corporation (Lear) is a supplier of full-line automotive seat systems, electrical distribution systems, and electronic products. The company designs, develops, engineers, manufactures and distributes seat covers and surface materials such as leather and fabric, seat structures and mechanisms, seat foam, headrests, terminals and connectors, junction boxes, high power components for hybrid and electric vehicles and electronic control modules. Lear serves every major automaker in the world. Some of its customers include Ford, General Motors, and BMW. The company has operations in the US, Mexico, China, Germany, Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, and other countries. Lear is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, the US.
Lear Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 19,2017: Lear CEO Matt Simoncini to step down in February
Nov 16,2017: Lear CEO Matthew Simoncini to retire
Nov 01,2017: Lear Breaks ground for seating plant in Indiana
Aug 23,2017: Lear to build new automotive seat manufacturing plant in Michigan
Jul 26,2017: Lear reports higher Q2 net income, updates annual guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Lear Corporation – Key Facts 5
Lear Corporation – Key Employees 6
Lear Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 7
Lear Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
Lear Corporation – History 10
Lear Corporation – Company Statement 13
Lear Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Lear Corporation – Business Description 16
Lear Corporation – Corporate Strategy 17
Lear Corporation – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Lear Corporation – Strengths 18
Lear Corporation – Weaknesses 19
Lear Corporation – Opportunities 20
Lear Corporation – Threats 21
Lear Corporation – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Lear Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Jul 26, 2017: Lear reports higher Q2 net income, updates annual guidance 31
May 08, 2017: Lear performs groundbreaking ceremony on Asia headquarters in Yangpu District 32
Apr 26, 2017: Lear Q1 net income increases 33
Jan 26, 2017: Lear reports lower net income for Q4, provides annual guidance 34
Oct 26, 2016: Lear reports higher Q3 net income, provides annual guidance 35
Oct 26, 2016: Lear reports higher Q3 net income, provides annual outlook 36
Aug 24, 2016: Lear appoints Dr. Andr Weimerskirch, a renowned industry expert, to lead Cyber Security for E-Systems 37
May 23, 2016: Lear recognized by ford motor company as supplier diversity development corporation of the year 38
Apr 27, 2016: Lear reports record first quarter 2016 results and increases full year financial outlook 39
Mar 09, 2016: Lear Corporation appoints Dr. Mary Lou Jepsen to Board of Directors 40
Section 5 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
Lear Corporation, Key Facts 5
Lear Corporation, Key Employees 6
Lear Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Lear Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Lear Corporation, History 10
Lear Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Lear Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Lear Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
Lear Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
Lear Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Lear Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Lear Corporation, Interim Ratios 28
Lear Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44