◆英語タイトル：Lake Country Power - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Lake Country Power – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lake Country Power (LCP) is an electricity distribution cooperative. It distributes electricity to member customers through a network of owned distribution lines. The cooperative along with its subsidiaries, Lake States Tree Service and Lake States Construction also offers tree removal, right-of-way clearing, complete herbicide control programs and underground and overhead power line construction services. LCP has service centers in Grand Rapids, Kettle River and Mountain Iron. It also operates outpost facilities in Cook, Ely, McGregor, Remer and Saginaw. The cooperative has presence in Aitkin, Carlton, Cass, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, Pine and St. Louis counties in Northern Minnesota. LCP is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.
Lake Country Power Key Recent Developments
Jul 15,2019: Lake Country Power receives Employer of Veterans Award
Jun 17,2019: Three Florida counties selected for Duke Energy’s 2019 site readiness program that spurs economic development and jobs
Jul 31,2018: Lake Country Power holds groundbreaking ceremony for Cohasset Service Center
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Lake Country Power – Key Facts
Lake Country Power – Key Employees
Lake Country Power – Major Products and Services
Lake Country Power – History
Lake Country Power – Company Statement
Lake Country Power – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lake Country Power – Business Description
Lake Country Power – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lake Country Power – Strengths
Lake Country Power – Weaknesses
Lake Country Power – Opportunities
Lake Country Power – Threats
Lake Country Power – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2019: Lake Country Power receives Employer of Veterans Award
Jun 17, 2019: Three Florida counties selected for Duke Energy’s 2019 site readiness program that spurs economic development and jobs
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Lake Country Power, Key Facts
Lake Country Power, Key Employees
Lake Country Power, Major Products and Services
Lake Country Power, History
Lake Country Power, Other Locations
Lake Country Power, Subsidiaries
Lake Country Power, Key Competitors