◆英語タイトル：Kyushu Financial Group Inc (7180) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kyushu Financial Group Inc (7180) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kyushu Financial Group Inc (Kyushu Financial) is a holding company, which offers banking and other financial solutions to individual and corporate customers through its subsidiaries – The Higo Bank, and The Kagoshima Bank and Kyushu FG Securities. Its portfolio of offerings comprises accounts and deposit services such as general accounts, ordinary deposits, savings deposits, current accounts, certificate of deposits, and foreign currency deposits; lending solutions, which include loans for education, card, reform, and housing; investment products, such as government bonds and mutual funds; insurance coverage for life, property and damages among others. Under its related financial solutions, the company provides funds transfer, foreign exchange services, internet banking, pension services, lending and leasing services, investment solutions, and securities trading solutions. Kyushu Financial is headquartered in Kumamoto-Shi, Kumamoto, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Key Facts
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Key Employees
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – History
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Company Statement
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Banking
Business Segment: Leasing
Business Segment: Others
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Strengths
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Weaknesses
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Opportunities
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Threats
Kyushu Financial Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Key Facts
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Key Employees
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, History
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Other Locations
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Key Competitors
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Kyushu Financial Group Inc, Ratio Charts