◆英語タイトル：KUKA AG (KU2) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
KUKA AG (KU2) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KUKA AG (KUKA), a subsidiary of Midea Group Co Ltd, is an automation company. It supplies intelligent automation solutions for diverse industrial and general applications. The company offers a wide range of products that include industrial robots; automated manufacturing systems including system components, tools, and automated manufacturing cells; and assembly lines, and engine and transmission assembly systems for cars. KUKA also offers engineering services to its customers. The company offers services to various industries, including automotive, retail, electronics, metal, energy, food and healthcare, and consumer goods, among others. It has operations in Europe and North America, among others. KUKA is headquartered in Augsburg, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
KUKA AG – Key Facts
KUKA AG – Key Employees
KUKA AG – Key Employee Biographies
KUKA AG – Major Products and Services
KUKA AG – History
KUKA AG – Company Statement
KUKA AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
KUKA AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Robotics
Business Segment: Swisslog
Business Segment: Systems
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other Regions
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
KUKA AG – Corporate Strategy
KUKA AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
KUKA AG – Strengths
KUKA AG – Weaknesses
KUKA AG – Opportunities
KUKA AG – Threats
KUKA AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
KUKA AG, Key Facts
KUKA AG, Key Employees
KUKA AG, Key Employee Biographies
KUKA AG, Major Products and Services
KUKA AG, History
KUKA AG, Other Locations
KUKA AG, Subsidiaries
KUKA AG, Key Competitors
KUKA AG, Ratios based on current share price
KUKA AG, Annual Ratios
KUKA AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
KUKA AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
KUKA AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
KUKA AG, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
KUKA AG, Ratio Charts