◆英語タイトル：KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd (SK3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd (KrisEnergy) is an independent upstream company that production and development of oil and gas in the basins. The company discovers, appraises, develops and produces hydrocarbon resources. It services comprise development and production of identifying potential prospects, exploration, appraisal, discovery and commercialization services. Its producing assets comprise B9A, B8 32, G10 48 and G11 48 oil and gas fields in the Gulf of Thailand and the Bangora gas field in Block 9, onshore Bangladesh, two oil development projects that include G6 48 in the Gulf of Thailand and Block A offshore Cambodia, and others. The company has its operations in Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and others. KrisEnergy is headquartered in Singaporex.
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2021: KrisEnergy to announce 4Q2020 and FY2020 financial results and provide operational update
Jan 18,2021: KrisEnergy relinquishes exploration block SS-11, offshore Bangladesh
Apr 09,2020: KrisEnergy completes Andaman II offshore block sale to BP
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Key Information
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Overview
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Key Employees
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Key Operational Heads
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Major Products and Services
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – History
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Company Statement
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Business Description
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Corporate Strategy
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Strengths
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Weaknesses
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Opportunities
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Threats
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Key Information
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Key Ratios
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Share Data
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, History
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Key Operational Heads
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, SWOT Analysis
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd (SK3)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら