◆英語タイトル：Kraton Corp (KRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kraton Corp (Kraton) is a chemical company that develops, manufactures and markets biobased chemicals and specialty polymers. The company offers products such as adhesives and sealants, coatings, paving and roofing chemicals, compounding solutions, oil gels, automotive chemicals, fuel additives, inks and lubricants, oilfield chemicals, styrenic block copolymers, polyisoprene products, emulsions, performance additives, pine chemicals and isoprene rubber products. Kraton’s products are used in consumer and personal care items, automotive components, electronics, medical supplies, paving and roofing materials, and others. It provides product development and technical services. Kraton is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Kraton Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 30,2021: Kraton appoints Marcello Boldrini as chief sustainability officer
Feb 24,2021: Kraton announces fourth quarter and full year 2020 results
Feb 08,2021: Kraton Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Conference Call and Webcast
Feb 01,2021: L2 : Operations Updates : Kraton Corporation Announces First Commercial Launch In China Of IMSS™ Technology On Buick …
Dec 03,2020: Kraton announces amendment and extension to ABL credit facility
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kraton Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kraton Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Kraton Corp – Key Information
Kraton Corp – Overview
Kraton Corp – Key Employees
Kraton Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Kraton Corp – Key Operational Heads
Kraton Corp – Major Products and Services
Kraton Corp – History
Kraton Corp – Company Statement
Kraton Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kraton Corp – Business Description
Kraton Corp – Corporate Strategy
Kraton Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Kraton Corp – Strengths
Kraton Corp – Weaknesses
Kraton Corp – Opportunities
Kraton Corp – Threats
Kraton Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Kraton Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Kraton Corp, Key Information
Kraton Corp, Key Ratios
Kraton Corp, Share Data
Kraton Corp, Major Products and Services
Kraton Corp, History
Kraton Corp, Key Employees
Kraton Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Kraton Corp, Key Operational Heads
Kraton Corp, Other Locations
Kraton Corp, Subsidiaries
Kraton Corp, Key Competitors
Kraton Corp, SWOT Analysis
Kraton Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Kraton Corp, Annual Ratios
Kraton Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios