◆英語タイトル：Koppers Holdings Inc (KOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Koppers Holdings Inc (KOP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Koppers Holdings Inc (Koppers) is an integrated provider of treated wood products, wood treatment chemicals, and carbon compounds. It offers railroad crossties, switch ties, rail joint bars, and various types of lumber; and transmission and distribution poles. The company also manufactures creosote, naphthalene, carbon pitch and phthalic anhydride; and copper-based wood preservatives, including micronized copper quaternary and micronized copper azole, micronized pigments, alkaline copper quaternary, amine copper azole, and chromated copper arsenate. Koppers’ products are used in a range of applications in diverse markets, including railroad, utility, residential lumber, specialty chemical, aluminum, steel, agriculture, rubber, and construction. The company serves its customers through a comprehensive global manufacturing and distribution network with facilities in North America, South America, Australasia, China and Europe. Koppers is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Koppers Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2020 Koppers Announces Agreement to Sell China Distillation Business; Also Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2019 Results
May 03,2019 Koppers reports first quarter 2019 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Koppers Holdings Inc – Key Facts
Koppers Holdings Inc – Key Employees
Koppers Holdings Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Koppers Holdings Inc – Major Products and Services
Koppers Holdings Inc – History
Koppers Holdings Inc – Company Statement
Koppers Holdings Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Koppers Holdings Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Carbon Materials and Chemicals
Business Segment: Europe
Business Segment: Performance Chemicals
Business Segment: Railroad and Utility Products and Services
Geographical Segment: Australasia
Geographical Segment: Other countries
Geographical Segment: The US
Koppers Holdings Inc – Corporate Strategy
Koppers Holdings Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Koppers Holdings Inc – Strengths
Koppers Holdings Inc – Weaknesses
Koppers Holdings Inc – Opportunities
Koppers Holdings Inc – Threats
Koppers Holdings Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 18, 2020: Koppers Announces Agreement to Sell China Distillation Business; Also Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2019 Results
May 03, 2019: Koppers reports first quarter 2019 results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Facts
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Employees
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Koppers Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
Koppers Holdings Inc, History
Koppers Holdings Inc, Other Locations
Koppers Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
Koppers Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
Koppers Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Koppers Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
Koppers Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Koppers Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Koppers Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Koppers Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Koppers Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts