◆英語タイトル：Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Koninklijke Philips NV (Philips) is a diversified technology company that develops and manufactures medical systems and consumer electronics products. The company offers products and solutions in the areas of diagnostic imaging, enterprise diagnostic informatics, image-guided therapy, ultrasound, monitoring and analytics, sleep and respiratory care, population health management, connected care informatics and therapeutic care. It offers mother and child care, personal care and oral healthcare products, including power toothbrushes, brush heads, baby bottles, sterilizers, shavers, groomers, trimmers, skin care, hair care and hair removal products. It also provides kitchen and home appliances, such as juicers, blenders, Airfryer, food processors, vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, irons, steam generators, coffee appliances and accessories. The company has business presence across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Philips is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Koninklijke Philips NV Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2021: Philips, American College of Cardiology and MedAxiom collaborate to shape the future of cardiovascular care delivery
Mar 10,2021: Philips, openDoctor partner to offer integrated patient engagement platform
Mar 08,2021: Philips and the Dutch development bank FMO combine forces to accelerate universal health coverage in Africa
Mar 03,2021: Benefits of Philips Ambient experience
Mar 03,2021: Philips and Disney join forces to improve the healthcare experience of children
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Koninklijke Philips NV – Key Facts
Koninklijke Philips NV – Key Employees
Koninklijke Philips NV – Key Employee Biographies
Koninklijke Philips NV – Major Products and Services
Koninklijke Philips NV – History
Koninklijke Philips NV – Company Statement
Koninklijke Philips NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Koninklijke Philips NV – Business Description
Business Segment: Connected Care
Business Segment: Diagnostics & Treatment
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Personal Health
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Netherlands
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
Geographical Segment: United States
Koninklijke Philips NV – Corporate Strategy
Koninklijke Philips NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Koninklijke Philips NV – Strengths
Koninklijke Philips NV – Weaknesses
Koninklijke Philips NV – Opportunities
Koninklijke Philips NV – Threats
Koninklijke Philips NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Koninklijke Philips NV, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 11, 2021: Philips, American College of Cardiology and MedAxiom collaborate to shape the future of cardiovascular care delivery
Mar 10, 2021: Philips, openDoctor partner to offer integrated patient engagement platform
Mar 08, 2021: Philips and the Dutch development bank FMO combine forces to accelerate universal health coverage in Africa
Mar 03, 2021: Benefits of Philips Ambient experience
Mar 03, 2021: Philips and Disney join forces to improve the healthcare experience of children
Mar 03, 2021: Survey cites enhanced patient experience and anxiety reduction as top benefits of Philips Ambient Experience
Mar 02, 2021: Philips spotlights new integrated informatics and system solutions to drive workflow optimization and advance precision diagnosis at ECR 2021
Mar 02, 2021: Shez Partovi to succeed Jeroen Tas as Philips’ Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer
Mar 02, 2021: Philips partners with DiA Imaging Analysis to enhance ultrasound with AI-based image quantification
Feb 23, 2021: Philips provides update on composition of its Supervisory Board and proposes reappointment of Marnix van Ginneken as member of its Board of Management
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Koninklijke Philips NV, Key Facts
Koninklijke Philips NV, Key Employees
Koninklijke Philips NV, Key Employee Biographies
Koninklijke Philips NV, Major Products and Services
Koninklijke Philips NV, History
Koninklijke Philips NV, Other Locations
Koninklijke Philips NV, Subsidiaries
Koninklijke Philips NV, Joint Venture
Koninklijke Philips NV, Key Competitors
Koninklijke Philips NV, Ratios based on current share price
Koninklijke Philips NV, Annual Ratios
Koninklijke Philips NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Koninklijke Philips NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Koninklijke Philips NV, Interim Ratios
Koninklijke Philips NV, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios