◆英語タイトル：Knights of Columbus - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Knights of Columbus – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Knights of Columbus (KOC) is a Catholic, family, fraternal service organization. The organization provides financial aid to its members and their families. Its services include volunteer services, membership campaign, church support, and support for vocations, scholarships, and youth activities, among others. KOC also offers mutual aid and assistance to disabled, sick and needy members and their families. KOC offers insurance product such as annuities, life insurance and long term care insurance to its members, which provides coverage against the financial obligation occurrences. The organization offers insurance products and solutions to members across the US, Canada, the Philippines, Cuba, Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, South Korea, Puerto Rico, Panama, Guam, and Saipan. KOC is headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Knights of Columbus – Key Facts
Knights of Columbus – Key Employees
Knights of Columbus – Key Employee Biographies
Knights of Columbus – Major Products and Services
Knights of Columbus – History
Knights of Columbus – Company Statement
Knights of Columbus – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Knights of Columbus – Business Description
Knights of Columbus – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Knights of Columbus – Strengths
Knights of Columbus – Weaknesses
Knights of Columbus – Opportunities
Knights of Columbus – Threats
Knights of Columbus – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Knights of Columbus, Key Facts
Knights of Columbus, Key Employees
Knights of Columbus, Key Employee Biographies
Knights of Columbus, Major Products and Services
Knights of Columbus, History
Knights of Columbus, Key Competitors