◆英語タイトル：Jersey Oil and Gas Plc (JOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc (Jersey Oil), formerly Trap Oil Group Plc is an upstream oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces natural gas properties in the UK continental shelf. Its oil and gas properties include Homer Block, Cortina Block, Niobe Prospect Block, Magnolia Block and Romeo Discovery Block. Jersey Oil also has various licensing agreements with blocks such as Surprise and Nutmeg oil discoveries, Savannah, Bordeaux or Brule and Orchid. The company partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. Jersey Oil is headquartered in Saint Helier, the UK.
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2021: Jersey Oil & Gas plans to develop GBA project in UK North Sea in phases
Mar 03,2021: Jersey Oil & Gas reveals Greater Buchan Area concept
Feb 11,2021: Jersey Oil and Gas announces execution of 32nd offshore licensing round award – Block 20/5e
Jan 26,2021: Jersey Oil and Gas announces significant uplift in Buchan oil field contingent resource estimates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Jersey Oil and Gas Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Jersey Oil and Gas Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Key Information
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Overview
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Key Employees
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Key Operational Heads
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Major Products and Services
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – History
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Company Statement
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Business Description
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Corporate Strategy
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Strengths
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Weaknesses
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Opportunities
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Threats
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Key Information
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Key Ratios
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Share Data
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Major Products and Services
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, History
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Key Employees
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Key Operational Heads
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Other Locations
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Subsidiaries
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Key Competitors
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, SWOT Analysis
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Annual Ratios
Jersey Oil and Gas Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Jersey Oil and Gas Plc (JOG)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら