◆英語タイトル：IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQVIA) is a provider of information, novel technological solutions and clinical research services, by harnessing data and science, to healthcare companies. The company offers a wide range of solutions in clinical development, commercialization and technologies, and helps stimulate significant healthcare outcomes. Its IQVIA CORE is a customized solution that provides actionable insights through big data, transformative technology and analytics with wide industry knowledge in diseases, regions, human behaviors and scientific advances. IQVIA serves biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical companies; government agencies, medical researchers, patient associations, payers and investigators, among others. The company has operations in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Africa. IQVIA is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina, the US.
IQVIA Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 17,2020: Prescription opioid use in the U.S. has declined by 60% from 2011 peak, according to new report from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
Feb 19,2020: CIBMTR announces real world data effort to accelerate breakthroughs that transform patient experiences in cellular therapy with IQVIA
Feb 12,2020: IQVIA to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results and Issue 2020 Guidance on February 12, 2020
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Key Facts
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Key Employees
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Key Employee Biographies
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Major Products and Services
IQVIA Holdings Inc – History
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Company Statement
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Contract Sales & Medical Solutions
Business Segment: Research & Development Solutions
Business Segment: Technology & Analytics Solutions
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Corporate Strategy
IQVIA Holdings Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Strengths
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Weaknesses
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Opportunities
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Threats
IQVIA Holdings Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 17, 2020: Prescription opioid use in the U.S. has declined by 60% from 2011 peak, according to new report from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
Feb 19, 2020: CIBMTR announces real world data effort to accelerate breakthroughs that transform patient experiences in cellular therapy with IQVIA
Feb 12, 2020: IQVIA to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results and Issue 2020 Guidance on February 12, 2020
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Key Facts
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Key Employees
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
IQVIA Holdings Inc, History
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Other Locations
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Joint Venture
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
IQVIA Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios