◆英語タイトル：iPass Inc. (IPAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
iPass Inc. (IPAS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
iPass Inc. (iPass) is a hosted cloud service provider that offers cloud-based mobility management and Wi-Fi connectivity services. It provides cloud-based Wi-Fi connectivity solutions to enterprises from smart phones, tablets, and laptops and others over a range of networks. iPass also offers various services such as hardware, software, and related services through reseller, wholesale, and carrier partners. The company offers its services primarily at hotels, airports, airplanes, cafes and other venues. The company caters to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), software product and service providers, and communication companies through a network of sales offices and personnel across the US, the UK, India, Australia, Japan, Germany, France, Singapore, Netherlands, and China. iPass is headquartered in Redwood ,California, the US.
iPass Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: iPass Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Feb 22,2018: iPass releases Q4 and year end 2017 financial results
Nov 02,2017: iPass reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 03,2017: iPass reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 02,2017: iPass Q2 net loss increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
iPass Inc. – Key Facts 5
iPass Inc. – Key Employees 6
iPass Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
iPass Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
iPass Inc. – History 9
iPass Inc. – Company Statement 14
iPass Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
iPass Inc. – Business Description 19
iPass Inc. – Corporate Strategy 20
iPass Inc. – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
iPass Inc. – Strengths 21
iPass Inc. – Weaknesses 22
iPass Inc. – Opportunities 23
iPass Inc. – Threats 24
iPass Inc. – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
May 08, 2018: iPass Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 32
Nov 02, 2017: iPass reports third quarter 2017 financial results 33
Aug 03, 2017: iPass reports second quarter 2017 financial results 34
Aug 02, 2017: iPass Q2 net loss increases 35
May 03, 2017: iPass reports first quarter 2017 financial results 36
Feb 09, 2017: iPass reports lower Q4 net loss, provides guidance for Q1 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
iPass Inc., Key Facts 5
iPass Inc., Key Employees 6
iPass Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
iPass Inc., Major Products and Services 8
iPass Inc., History 9
iPass Inc., Subsidiaries 16
iPass Inc., Key Competitors 25
iPass Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
iPass Inc., Annual Ratios 27
iPass Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
iPass Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List of Figures
iPass Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
iPass Inc., Ratio Charts 31