◆英語タイトル：IntriCon Corp (IIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
IntriCon Corp (IntriCon) is a designer, developer and manufacturer of miniature and micro-miniature body-worn medical and electronics products. The company’s products comprise value hearing health, biomedical solutions, hearing health manufacturing and professional audio. In addition it also provides boom microphone, headworn headset, communication set accessories, injection-molded plastics, injection-molded plastics and biotelemetry devices. It offers BodyNet biotelemetry technology, nanoDSP signal processing, nanoLink wireless systems, and PhysioLink wireless technology systems. IntriCon serves hearing health, medical and professional audio communication markets. The company has operations in Germany, Indonesia, Singapore and the US. IntriCon is headquartered in Arden Hills, Minnesota, the US.
IntriCon Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2021: Intricon Appoints Kathleen Pepski to its Board of Directors
Feb 25,2021: Intricon reports fourth quarter and full year 2020 results
Feb 12,2021: Intricon to Announce 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results on Thursday, February 25, 2021
Nov 09,2020: Intricon reports third quarter 2020 results
Aug 10,2020: IntriCon reports second quarter 2020 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IntriCon Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IntriCon Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
IntriCon Corp – Key Information
IntriCon Corp – Overview
IntriCon Corp – Key Employees
IntriCon Corp – Key Employee Biographies
IntriCon Corp – Key Operational Heads
IntriCon Corp – Major Products and Services
IntriCon Corp – History
IntriCon Corp – Company Statement
IntriCon Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IntriCon Corp – Business Description
IntriCon Corp – Corporate Strategy
IntriCon Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IntriCon Corp – Strengths
IntriCon Corp – Weaknesses
IntriCon Corp – Opportunities
IntriCon Corp – Threats
IntriCon Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
IntriCon Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
IntriCon Corp, Key Information
IntriCon Corp, Key Ratios
IntriCon Corp, Share Data
IntriCon Corp, Major Products and Services
IntriCon Corp, History
IntriCon Corp, Key Employees
IntriCon Corp, Key Employee Biographies
IntriCon Corp, Key Operational Heads
IntriCon Corp, Other Locations
IntriCon Corp, Subsidiaries
IntriCon Corp, Key Competitors
IntriCon Corp, SWOT Analysis
IntriCon Corp, Ratios based on current share price
IntriCon Corp, Annual Ratios
IntriCon Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios