◆英語タイトル：Intertape Polymer Group Inc (ITP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Paper and Packaging
Intertape Polymer Group Inc (ITP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intertape Polymer Group Inc (IPG) is a manufacturer and distributor of packaging products and solutions. It offers specialized polyolefin, plastic and paper and film based packaging products. The company’s product portfolio includes carton-sealing tapes, water activated tapes, shrink films, stretch film, lumber wraps, fabric structures, roof underlayments, air pillows, tape dispensers, and others. The company offers products under the brand names Intertape, Central, American, Anchor, Cantech, Tuck, Better Packages, Interpack, SuperFlex and others. It serves consumer, transportation, aerospace, food processing, electronic, construction and appliances markets. It owns and operates manufacturing facilities in North America, Asia and Europe. IPG is headquartered in St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Key Facts
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Key Employees
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – History
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Company Statement
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Business Description
Product Category: Engineered Coated Products
Product Category: Film
Product Category: Other
Product Category: Protective Packaging
Product Category: Tape
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: The US
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Strengths
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Weaknesses
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Opportunities
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Threats
Intertape Polymer Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Key Facts
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Key Employees
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, History
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Other Locations
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Key Competitors
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Intertape Polymer Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios