◆英語タイトル：InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
InterDigital Inc (InterDigital) designs and develops advanced cellular technologies for wireless IEEE 802 and digital cellular products. The company develops cellular technologies for time division multiple access (TDMA); code division multiple access (CDMA); orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA); and multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) technologies. InterDigital also develops IEEE 802 standard wireless technologies and wireless local area network (WLAN), wireless metropolitan area networks (WMAN), digital cellular technologies and other wireless standards, including 2G, 3G and 4G. These technologies include radio resource measurements, handover among radio access technologies, wireless network management, mesh networks, wireless network security and broadband wireless. The company offers its services across the US, South Korea, Canada, Sweden, Taiwan, Japan, China and Germany. InterDigital is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the US.
InterDigital, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: InterDigital reports results for Q2 2018
May 17,2018: Henry Tirri Joins InterDigital as Chief Technology Officer
Apr 27,2018: InterDigital reports results for Q1 2018
Apr 24,2018: InterDigital appoints Eric Cohen as chief development officer
Feb 23,2018: InterDigital posts Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
InterDigital, Inc. – Key Facts 6
InterDigital, Inc. – Key Employees 7
InterDigital, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
InterDigital, Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
InterDigital, Inc. – History 10
InterDigital, Inc. – Company Statement 14
InterDigital, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
InterDigital, Inc. – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Patent Licensing Royalties 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Technology Solutions 19
Geographical Segment: Canada 19
Geographical Segment: China 20
Geographical Segment: Germany 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Other Europe 20
Geographical Segment: South Korea 20
Geographical Segment: Sweden 20
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 20
Geographical Segment: The US 21
InterDigital, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 22
InterDigital, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
InterDigital, Inc. – Strengths 23
InterDigital, Inc. – Weaknesses 24
InterDigital, Inc. – Opportunities 25
InterDigital, Inc. – Threats 26
InterDigital, Inc. – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
May 17, 2018: Henry Tirri Joins InterDigital as Chief Technology Officer 35
Oct 27, 2017: InterDigital announces financial results for third quarter 2017 36
Oct 27, 2017: InterDigital announces financial results for third quarter 2017 37
Jul 27, 2017: InterDigital announces financial results for second quarter 2017 38
Jul 27, 2017: InterDigital Q2 net income up 39
Apr 27, 2017: InterDigital announces financial results for first quarter 2017 40
Apr 03, 2017: InterDigital adds former Time Warner Cable executive Joan Gillman to board of directors 41
Feb 23, 2017: InterDigital reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
InterDigital, Inc., Key Facts 6
InterDigital, Inc., Key Employees 7
InterDigital, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
InterDigital, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
InterDigital, Inc., History 10
InterDigital, Inc., Other Locations 15
InterDigital, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
InterDigital, Inc., Joint Venture 17
InterDigital, Inc., Key Competitors 27
InterDigital, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 28
InterDigital, Inc., Annual Ratios 29
InterDigital, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
InterDigital, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
InterDigital, Inc., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
List of Figures
InterDigital, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
InterDigital, Inc., Ratio Charts 34
| ★海外企業調査レポート[InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら