◆英語タイトル：Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intellicheck Inc. (Intellicheck) is a provider of threat identification and identity authentication, verification and validation solutions. Its identity systems products include commercial applications of handheld and mobile access control and security systems for the military, commercial markets and government. The product also includes advanced ID card access control products, Defense ID and Fugitive Finder systems and ID-Check. The company’s technologies offer solutions for commercial fraud and risk management, instant credit card approval, and unauthorized access, inefficiencies associated with manual data entry, marine environment communications, and wireless network design and hazard assessment. The company is also engaged in developing data analytics platform to analyze the data trend and give predictive analysis to customers in commercial and government spaces. It caters to the retail, hospitality, law enforcement, defense and transportation industries. Intellicheck is headquartered in Jericho, New York, the US.
Intellicheck, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 14,2018: Intellicheck reports results for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Mar 23,2018: Intellicheck reports Q4 and full year 2017 results
Feb 07,2018: Intellicheck names Bryan Lewis as president and chief executive officer
Jan 18,2018: Intellicheck Appoints New Board Member
Nov 14,2017: Intellicheck announces third quarter 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Intellicheck, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Intellicheck, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Intellicheck, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Intellicheck, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Intellicheck, Inc. – History 9
Intellicheck, Inc. – Company Statement 13
Intellicheck, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Intellicheck, Inc. – Business Description 16
Intellicheck, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 17
Intellicheck, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Intellicheck, Inc. – Strengths 18
Intellicheck, Inc. – Weaknesses 19
Intellicheck, Inc. – Opportunities 20
Intellicheck, Inc. – Threats 21
Intellicheck, Inc. – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Jan 18, 2018: Intellicheck Appoints New Board Member 29
Nov 14, 2017: Intellicheck announces third quarter 2017 financial results 30
Oct 04, 2017: Intellicheck announces the appointment of Bill White as interim president and CEO and the departure of William Roof 31
Oct 04, 2017: Intellicheck announces the appointment of Bill White as interim president and CEO and the departure of William Roof 32
Aug 14, 2017: Intellicheck announces second quarter 2017 financial results 33
Jul 26, 2017: Intellicheck’s business development manager of law enforcement solutions named to IJIS board 34
May 22, 2017: Intellicheck Mobilisa announces corporate name change 35
May 10, 2017: Intellicheck announces first quarter 2017 financial results 36
Mar 30, 2017: Intellicheck annual net loss increases 37
Jan 24, 2017: Intellicheck to facilitate nationwide adoption of Law ID through new hire 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Tables
Intellicheck, Inc., Key Facts 5
Intellicheck, Inc., Key Employees 6
Intellicheck, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Intellicheck, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Intellicheck, Inc., History 9
Intellicheck, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Intellicheck, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Intellicheck, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Intellicheck, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Intellicheck, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Intellicheck, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List of Figures
Intellicheck, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Intellicheck, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら