◆英語タイトル：Inogen Inc (INGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Inogen Inc (Inogen) is a medical device company that offers oxygen therapy technology solutions. The company offers products which include g2 portable oxygen concentrator system, g3 portable oxygen concentrator system, home oxygen concentrator and accessory items. Its products are used in both portable and stationary use. Inogen also offers rental services for its portable oxygen concentrators. Inogen’s products are designed to free patients from heavy tanks, managing tank refills or being tethered to stationary systems. The company serves oxygen therapy patients. It markets its products in Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Mexico the UAE, the US, France, Poland, Australia and others. Inogen is headquartered in Goleta, California, the US.
Inogen Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 07,2021: Inogen Announces Appointment of Chief Commercial Officer, Transition of Certain Officers, and Preliminary, Unaudited First Quarter 2021 Revenue Range
Apr 06,2021: Inogen Announces Participation in the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
Feb 24,2021: Inogen announces fourth quarter 2020 financial results
Feb 16,2021: Inogen Strengthens Board of Directors with Addition of Kristen Miranda
Feb 10,2021: Inogen Announces Participation in the 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Inogen Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Inogen Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Inogen Inc – Key Information
Inogen Inc – Overview
Inogen Inc – Key Employees
Inogen Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Inogen Inc – Key Operational Heads
Inogen Inc – Major Products and Services
Inogen Inc – History
Inogen Inc – Company Statement
Inogen Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Inogen Inc – Business Description
Inogen Inc – Corporate Strategy
Inogen Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Inogen Inc – Strengths
Inogen Inc – Weaknesses
Inogen Inc – Opportunities
Inogen Inc – Threats
Inogen Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Inogen Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Inogen Inc, Key Information
Inogen Inc, Key Ratios
Inogen Inc, Share Data
Inogen Inc, Major Products and Services
Inogen Inc, History
Inogen Inc, Key Employees
Inogen Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Inogen Inc, Key Operational Heads
Inogen Inc, Other Locations
Inogen Inc, Subsidiaries
Inogen Inc, Key Competitors
Inogen Inc, SWOT Analysis
Inogen Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Inogen Inc, Annual Ratios
Inogen Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios