◆英語タイトル：InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (IN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (InMed), formerly Cannabis Technologies Inc, is a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical company which develops, produces and markets plant cannabinoid based medicines. The company’s pipeline products include INM-750, INM-405, and INM-085. Its products finds application in treatment of glaucoma, ocular allergies, arthritis, cancer and skin diseases, epidermolysis bullosa, psoriasis and pemphigus vulgaris metabolic syndrome, among others. InMed uses its proprietary platform technology to discover new bioactive compounds within the cannabis plant that interact with certain genes responsible for specific diseases. The company carries out research and development activities investigating the disease fighting properties of cannabis revolves around one class of biologically active ingredients. InMed is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019: InMed Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter fiscal 2019 financial results and provides R&D and business update
Jan 11,2019: InMed Pharmaceuticals announces the appointment of Dr. Sazzad Hossain, PhD, MSc, as a member of the Scientific Advisory Board and his retirement as Chief Scientific Officer
Dec 04,2018: InMed Pharmaceuticals receives funding from the Government of Canada to support development of novel cannabinoid biosynthesis program
Nov 05,2018: InMed Pharmaceuticals Appoints Michael Woudenberg as Vice President, Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls
Nov 05,2018: InMed Pharmaceuticals appoints Michael Woudenberg as Vice President, chemistry, manufacturing, and controls
This comprehensive SWOT profile of InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Key Information
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Overview
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Key Employees
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Key Employee Biographies
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Key Operational Heads
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Major Products and Services
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – History
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Company Statement
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Business Description
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Corporate Strategy
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Strengths
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Weaknesses
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Opportunities
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Threats
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Information
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Ratios
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Share Data
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Major Products and Services
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, History
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Employees
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Employee Biographies
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Operational Heads
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Other Locations
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Subsidiaries
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Key Competitors
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, SWOT Analysis
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ratios based on current share price
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Annual Ratios
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Performance Chart
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (IN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら