◆英語タイトル：Infinite Group Inc (IMCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Infinite Group Inc (IGI) is a technology company that offers IT service and support solutions virtualization and cybersecurity. The company offers Nodeware, an automated network vulnerability management system that assesses vulnerabilities in a computer network using scanning technology. Its services include managed services, business process optimization and management, systems engineering, business continuity planning, and consulting. IGI also offers cloud computing, capacity planning analysis, program and project management, staff augmentation and unified communications. It provides cyber security services such as network security solutions, remediation, and risk management services. The company serves consumers, businesses, government agencies, software companies and professional service organizations. IGI is headquartered in Pittsford, New York, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infinite Group Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infinite Group Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Infinite Group Inc – Key Information
Infinite Group Inc – Overview
Infinite Group Inc – Key Employees
Infinite Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Infinite Group Inc – Key Operational Heads
Infinite Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Infinite Group Inc – History
Infinite Group Inc – Company Statement
Infinite Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Infinite Group Inc – Business Description
Infinite Group Inc – Corporate Strategy
Infinite Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Infinite Group Inc – Strengths
Infinite Group Inc – Weaknesses
Infinite Group Inc – Opportunities
Infinite Group Inc – Threats
Infinite Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Infinite Group Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Infinite Group Inc, Key Information
Infinite Group Inc, Key Ratios
Infinite Group Inc, Share Data
Infinite Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Infinite Group Inc, History
Infinite Group Inc, Key Employees
Infinite Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Infinite Group Inc, Key Operational Heads
Infinite Group Inc, Other Locations
Infinite Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Infinite Group Inc, Key Competitors
Infinite Group Inc, SWOT Analysis
Infinite Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Infinite Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Infinite Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Infinite Group Inc (IMCI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- SK Chemicals Co Ltd (006120)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary SK Chemicals Co Ltd (SK Chemicals) is a provider of chemical and pharmaceutical products. The company offers pharmaceutical drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, arthritis, peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), cancer and to improve blood circulation. It manufactures green che …
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals GmbH-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Cevec Pharmaceuticals GmbH (Cevec) is a healthcare products company that offers production of biopharmaceuticals. The company produces recombinant glycoproteins and gene therapy vectors. It utilizes its CAP-Go technology developed expression system based on human cells, for the production of …
- ORChem Co., Ltd.：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
ORChem Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's ORChem Co., Ltd. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), dives …
- Japan Petroleum Exploration Co Ltd (1662)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Japan Petroleum Exploration Co Ltd (1662) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strength …
- Verisante Technology Inc (VRS)：製品パイプライン分析
Summary Verisante Technology Inc (Verisante), develops and commercializes products for the early detection of all forms of skin cancer. The company’s key product offerings include Verisante Aura, Verisante Core and Verisante MSI Camera. The Verisante Aura is used for skin cancer detection, and Veris …
- Medigen Biotechnology Corp (3176)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Medigen Biotechnology Corp (MBC) is a pharmaceutical company that carries out the research and development of biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of liver diseases and cancers. It focuses at developing new therapeutics, principally in the area of cancer and liver diseases. The company’s pro …
- Portland General Electric Co (POR)-エネルギー分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Portland General Electric Company (PGE) is a vertically integrated electric utility which generates, transmits, distributes, and retails electricity. The company generates electricity from wholly and jointly owned wind, natural gas, coal and hydroelectric plants. PGE also participates in the …
- EMCORE Corporation (EMKR)-エネルギー分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary EMCORE Corporation (EMCORE) is a communication network infrastructure equipment company that provides optical components and end-to-end solutions. It designs and manufactures indium phosphide optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems. The company produces its products through linear …
- Sacgasco Ltd (SGC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sacgasco Ltd (Sacgasco) formerly Australian Oil Company Ltd, is an energy company that provides conventional oil and gas exploration, development and production across Australia. The company develops and produces clean natural gas in the Sacramento Basin, onshore California. It explores Sacr …
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS PR A)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Targa Resources Partners LP (Targa Resources) is an independent midstream company. The company provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) services. Targa Resources carries out the gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling of natural gas, and storing, fraction …
- CMS Energy Corp (CMS)：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary CMS Energy Corp (CMS Energy) is an energy utility which provides electricity, natural gas, and banking services. It generates, procures, transmits, distributes, and sells energy. The company produces power from coal, oil and gas, hydro, wind, and solar sources. CMS Energy purchases, transmit …
- PTT Global Chemical Public Co Ltd (PTTGC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
PTT Global Chemical Public Co Ltd (PTTGC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strength …
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei), a subsidiary of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd, is an information and communication technology company. The company’s product portfolio includes mobile, broadband, core network, transmission network, and data communication products, besides value …
- J.W. Ostendorf GmbH & Co KG：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
J.W. Ostendorf GmbH & Co KG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary J.W. Ostendorf GmbH & Co KG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser …
- FMR LLC：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
FMR LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services. This …
- Leidos Biomedical Research Inc-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Leidos Biomedical Research Inc (Leidos), formerly SAIC-Frederick Inc, a subsidiary of Leidos Holdings Inc is a biomedical research center that develops therapies. The center offers operations and technical support services. It provides research and maintenance programs in areas of genetics, …
- Shopper’s Stop Ltd.：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Shopper's Stop Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Shopper's Stop Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings a …
- Caixa Economica Federal
Caixa Economica Federal - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Caixa Economica Federal - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off …
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc (PLI)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary ProMetic Life Sciences Inc (ProMetic) is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on bioseparations, plasma-derived therapeutics and small-molecule drug development. The company develop products for the treatment for fibrosis, anemia, autoimmune diseases, inflammation and nephropathies. The …
- Saudi Chemical Company (2230)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Saudi Chemical Company (2230) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weakne …