◆英語タイトル：Infineon Technologies AG (IFX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Infineon Technologies AG (IFX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Infineon Technologies AG (Infineon) is a provider of semiconductor solutions. The company, through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets application-specific ICs, automotive system ICs, diodes, evaluation boards, electrostatic discharge protection and electromagnetic interference protection products. It offers micro controllers, radio frequency and wireless controls, security ICs, smart card ICs, sensors, interfaces, and transistor products. The company caters to automotive, security, consumers; commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles; data processing, electro mobility, industrial, lighting, medical, mobile devices, motor control and drives; motorcycles, e-bikes and e-vehicles; power supplies, smart grid, solar energy systems, and wind energy system applications. It has business presence across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. Infineon is headquartered in Neubiberg, Bayern, Germany.
Infineon Technologies AG Key Recent Developments
Sep 14,2020: Elliptic Labs and Infineon partner together to deliver new capabilities for IoT, consumer electronics, and automotive markets
Jul 08,2020: Europe’s most powerful 400 kW DC charger: CoolSiC for ultra-fast pit stops
Apr 07,2020: Infineon Announces Final Regulatory Approval for Acquisition of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
Jan 21,2020: SMA and Infineon reduce system costs for inverters
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Infineon Technologies AG – Key Facts
Infineon Technologies AG – Key Employees
Infineon Technologies AG – Key Employee Biographies
Infineon Technologies AG – Major Products and Services
Infineon Technologies AG – History
Infineon Technologies AG – Company Statement
Infineon Technologies AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Infineon Technologies AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive
Business Segment: Connected Secure Systems
Business Segment: Industrial Power Control
Business Segment: Other Operating
Business Segment: Power and Sensor Systems
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific (except Japan and China)
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)
Geographical Segment: Japan
Infineon Technologies AG – Corporate Strategy
Infineon Technologies AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Infineon Technologies AG – Strengths
Infineon Technologies AG – Weaknesses
Infineon Technologies AG – Opportunities
Infineon Technologies AG – Threats
Infineon Technologies AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Infineon Technologies AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 14, 2020: Elliptic Labs and Infineon partner together to deliver new capabilities for IoT, consumer electronics, and automotive markets
Jul 08, 2020: Europe’s most powerful 400 kW DC charger: CoolSiC for ultra-fast pit stops
Apr 07, 2020: Infineon Announces Final Regulatory Approval for Acquisition of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
Jan 21, 2020: SMA and Infineon reduce system costs for inverters
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Infineon Technologies AG, Key Facts
Infineon Technologies AG, Key Employees
Infineon Technologies AG, Key Employee Biographies
Infineon Technologies AG, Major Products and Services
Infineon Technologies AG, History
Infineon Technologies AG, Other Locations
Infineon Technologies AG, Subsidiaries
Infineon Technologies AG, Joint Venture
Infineon Technologies AG, Key Competitors
Infineon Technologies AG, Ratios based on current share price
Infineon Technologies AG, Annual Ratios
Infineon Technologies AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Infineon Technologies AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Infineon Technologies AG, Interim Ratios
Infineon Technologies AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios