◆英語タイトル：Inditex SA (ITX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Inditex SA (ITX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inditex SA (Inditex) is an in-store and online retailer that designs, distributes and retails apparels for men, women and children. Its product portfolio includes clothing and leather garments and apparels such as designs and fabrics, lingerie, sweatshirts, t-shirts, jeans, bermudas shorts, plimsolls, hats and sports clothing. It also offers bedding and bed linen, tableware and bath linen, dishware, cutlery, glassware and home decoration objects and accessories. Inditex operates retail stores under various commercial concepts including Zara, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterque. The company caters through retail, residential and commercial customers in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Finland, Poland, the US, Japan and China. Inditex is headquartered in A Coruna, Spain.
Inditex SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 20,2017: Inditex Group revenue increases by 11.5% in the first six months
Jun 15,2017: Inditex Group’s first-quarter net sales increase 14% to €5.6 billion
Apr 03,2017: Tempe opens Inditex’s first ‘for&from’ store in Madrid with 18 people in staff
Mar 17,2017: Inditex’s net sales rose 12% to €23.3bn in fiscal year 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Inditex SA – Key Facts 6
Inditex SA – Key Employees 7
Inditex SA – Key Employee Biographies 8
Inditex SA – Major Products and Services 9
Inditex SA – History 10
Inditex SA – Company Statement 13
Inditex SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Inditex SA – Business Description 17
Business Segment: Bershka 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Other 17
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: ZARA 18
Key Stats 18
R&D Overview 18
Inditex SA – Corporate Strategy 19
Inditex SA – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Inditex SA – Strengths 20
Inditex SA – Weaknesses 21
Inditex SA – Opportunities 22
Inditex SA – Threats 23
Inditex SA – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Sep 20, 2017: Inditex Group revenue increases by 11.5% in the first six months 32
Jun 15, 2017: Inditex Group’s first-quarter net sales increase 14% to €5.6 billion 36
Apr 03, 2017: Tempe opens Inditex’s first ‘for&from’ store in Madrid with 18 people in staff 38
Apr 03, 2017: Tempe opens Inditex’s first ‘for&from’ store in Madrid with 18 people in staff 39
Apr 03, 2017: Tempe opens Inditex’s first ‘for&from’ store in Madrid with 18 people in staff 40
Mar 17, 2017: Inditex’s net sales rose 12% to €23.3bn in fiscal year 2016 41
Jun 21, 2016: Inditex Verdict Viewpoint 47
Jun 21, 2016: Inditex Verdict Viewpoint 48
Jun 15, 2016: The Inditex Group’s first-quarter net sales rose by 12% 49
Mar 10, 2016: Inditex’s net sales rise 15.4% to €20.9 billion in FY2015 50
Section 5 – Appendix 52
Ratio Definitions 52
About GlobalData 56
Contact Us 56
List of Tables
Inditex SA, Key Facts 6
Inditex SA, Key Employees 7
Inditex SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Inditex SA, Major Products and Services 9
Inditex SA, History 10
Inditex SA, Subsidiaries 15
Inditex SA, Key Competitors 24
Inditex SA, Ratios based on current share price 25
Inditex SA, Annual Ratios 26
Inditex SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Inditex SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Inditex SA, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 52
Capital Market Ratios 52
Equity Ratios 53
Profitability Ratios 53
Cost Ratios 54
Liquidity Ratios 54
Leverage Ratios 55
Efficiency Ratios 55