◆英語タイトル：IDFC Ltd (IDFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
IDFC Ltd (IDFC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IDFC Ltd (IDFC), formerly, Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited, is a non-banking finance company (NBFC)–Investment Company offering banking and other financing solutions. It offers a range of accounts, loans, cards, insurance, payment services, cash management, forex, and online banking solutions The company offers institutional brokerage services to foreign and domestic financial institutions and funds investing in India. The company is a multi-asset class fund manager with presence in infrastructure equity, private equity and real estate market. It provides mutual funds and offers investment advisory services.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
IDFC Ltd – Key Facts 5
IDFC Ltd – Key Employees 6
IDFC Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
IDFC Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
IDFC Ltd – History 9
IDFC Ltd – Company Statement 10
IDFC Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
IDFC Ltd – Business Description 14
Business Segment: Financing 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Others 14
Key Stats 14
IDFC Ltd – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
IDFC Ltd – Strengths 15
IDFC Ltd – Weaknesses 16
IDFC Ltd – Opportunities 17
IDFC Ltd – Threats 18
IDFC Ltd – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
IDFC Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
IDFC Ltd, Key Facts 5
IDFC Ltd, Key Employees 6
IDFC Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
IDFC Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
IDFC Ltd, History 9
IDFC Ltd, Other Locations 12
IDFC Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
IDFC Ltd, Key Competitors 19
IDFC Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
IDFC Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
IDFC Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
IDFC Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
IDFC Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 29