◆英語タイトル：Icon Energy Ltd (ICN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Icon Energy Ltd (Icon Energy), formerly Icon Oil NL, is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, and develops oil and gas properties. The company’s exploration tenements include ATP 855, PRL’s 33-49, ATP 594, ATP 626, ATP 794, ATP 549 West, PEP 170, PEP 172, and PEP 173. Its ATP 549 tenement is located inside the boundaries of the Cooper Basin in Queensland. Icon Energy’s ATP 794 tenement is located north-west of the town of Quilpie and lies directly to the north of ATP 594. The company holds a portfolio of prime acreage in the Cooper or Eromanga, Surat, and Gippsland Basins. It partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. Icon Energy is headquartered in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Icon Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 10,2021: Icon Energy provides update on ATP855 operations
Dec 30,2020: Icon Energy provides Cooper Basin update
Oct 15,2020: Icon Energy announces resignation of director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Icon Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Icon Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Icon Energy Ltd – Key Information
Icon Energy Ltd – Overview
Icon Energy Ltd – Key Employees
Icon Energy Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Icon Energy Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Icon Energy Ltd – Major Products and Services
Icon Energy Ltd – History
Icon Energy Ltd – Company Statement
Icon Energy Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Icon Energy Ltd – Business Description
Icon Energy Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Icon Energy Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Icon Energy Ltd – Strengths
Icon Energy Ltd – Weaknesses
Icon Energy Ltd – Opportunities
Icon Energy Ltd – Threats
Icon Energy Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Icon Energy Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Icon Energy Ltd, Key Information
Icon Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
Icon Energy Ltd, Share Data
Icon Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Icon Energy Ltd, History
Icon Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Icon Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Icon Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Icon Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Icon Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Icon Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Icon Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Icon Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Icon Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Icon Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios