◆英語タイトル：ICF International Inc (ICFI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
ICF International Inc (ICFI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ICF International Inc (ICF) is a provider of professional services and technology-based solutions. The company offers management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services. Its service portfolio includes research and analytic, assessment and advisory, design and management, solution identification and implementation, and engagement. The company helps clients conceive, develop, implement, and improve solutions that address complex business, social, technological, natural resource, and public safety issues. It caters to government, and commercial clients in energy, environment, and infrastructure; health, education, and social programs; safety and security; and consumer and financial markets. The company operates through its subsidiaries in the Americas, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. ICF is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, the US.
ICF International Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2021: ICF launches decarbonization planning platform
Mar 24,2021: ICF Announces Timing of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Mar 18,2021: ICF to Present at the Sidoti Spring 2021 Virtual Conference
Feb 11,2021: New York city awards ICF $30 million commercial energy efficiency contract
Jan 25,2021: EPA selects ICF for $94 million in ENERGY STAR services
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
ICF International Inc – Key Facts
ICF International Inc – Key Employees
ICF International Inc – Key Employee Biographies
ICF International Inc – Major Products and Services
ICF International Inc – History
ICF International Inc – Company Statement
ICF International Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ICF International Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer and Financial
Business Segment: Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure
Business Segment: Health, Education, and Social Programs
Business Segment: Safety and Security
ICF International Inc – Corporate Strategy
ICF International Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ICF International Inc – Strengths
ICF International Inc – Weaknesses
ICF International Inc – Opportunities
ICF International Inc – Threats
ICF International Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 29, 2021: ICF launches decarbonization planning platform
Mar 24, 2021: ICF Announces Timing of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Mar 18, 2021: ICF to Present at the Sidoti Spring 2021 Virtual Conference
Feb 11, 2021: New York city awards ICF $30 million commercial energy efficiency contract
Jan 25, 2021: EPA selects ICF for $94 million in ENERGY STAR services
Jan 06, 2021: SMECO awards ICF $30 million energy efficiency contract
Nov 02, 2020: ICF wins energy efficiency contracts from several Northeast Utilities
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
ICF International Inc, Key Facts
ICF International Inc, Key Employees
ICF International Inc, Key Employee Biographies
ICF International Inc, Major Products and Services
ICF International Inc, History
ICF International Inc, Other Locations
ICF International Inc, Subsidiaries
ICF International Inc, Key Competitors
ICF International Inc, Ratios based on current share price
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
ICF International Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios