◆英語タイトル：iBio Inc (IBIO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
iBio Inc (iBio) is a biotechnology company that develops and manufactures plant made pharmaceutical products. The company provides products such as biotherapeutics and vaccines. It has its applications in ibiolaunch platform, which is a transformative technology for the production of monoclonal antibodies, other therapeutic proteins and vaccines. In addition, iBio is developing therapeutic product for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, systemic scleroderma and other fibrotic diseases, and others. The company’s IBIO-CFB03 is helpful for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, fibrotic diseases and systemic sclerosis, among others. It collaborates with medical universities for its research and development activities. iBio is headquartered in New York, the US.
iBio Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 09,2021: iBio to Participate in the 33rd Annual Roth Conference
Feb 16,2021: iBio Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Feb 16,2021: iBio Appoints Robert M. Lutz as Chief Financial & Business Officer
Feb 09,2021: iBio to Report Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
This comprehensive SWOT profile of iBio Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of iBio Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
iBio Inc – Key Information
iBio Inc – Overview
iBio Inc – Key Employees
iBio Inc – Key Employee Biographies
iBio Inc – Key Operational Heads
iBio Inc – Major Products and Services
iBio Inc – History
iBio Inc – Company Statement
iBio Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
iBio Inc – Business Description
iBio Inc – Corporate Strategy
iBio Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
iBio Inc – Strengths
iBio Inc – Weaknesses
iBio Inc – Opportunities
iBio Inc – Threats
iBio Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
iBio Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
iBio Inc, Key Information
iBio Inc, Key Ratios
iBio Inc, Share Data
iBio Inc, Major Products and Services
iBio Inc, History
iBio Inc, Key Employees
iBio Inc, Key Employee Biographies
iBio Inc, Key Operational Heads
iBio Inc, Other Locations
iBio Inc, Subsidiaries
iBio Inc, Key Competitors
iBio Inc, SWOT Analysis
iBio Inc, Ratios based on current share price
iBio Inc, Annual Ratios
iBio Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios