◆英語タイトル：Hunter Douglas NV (HDG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hunter Douglas NV (HDG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hunter Douglas N.V. (Hunter Douglas) is a manufacturer of window covering products and architectural products. It is specialized in manufacturing of fabric shades, suspended ceilings, ventilated facade systems, translucent materials, pleated shades, blinds and shutters and sun-control solutions and other related products. The company offers its products internationally under renowned brands, namely, HunterDougles, Luminette, Vignette, Luxaflex, Pirouette, Duette, Silhouette and Facette among others. Its primarily caters its products to various sectors such as commercial, hospitality, industrial, and institutional sectors. The company sells products worldwide through its network of several thousand independent and company-owned fabricators. Hunter Douglas is headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Hunter Douglas NV Key Recent Developments
May 04,2016: Hunter Douglas results Q1 2016
Mar 11,2016: Hunter Douglas results 2014
Mar 09,2016: Hunter Douglas results 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Hunter Douglas NV – Key Facts 5
Hunter Douglas NV – Key Employees 6
Hunter Douglas NV – Key Employee Biographies 7
Hunter Douglas NV – Major Products and Services 8
Hunter Douglas NV – History 10
Hunter Douglas NV – Company Statement 12
Hunter Douglas NV – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Hunter Douglas NV – Business Description 16
Hunter Douglas NV – Corporate Strategy 17
Hunter Douglas NV – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Hunter Douglas NV – Strengths 18
Hunter Douglas NV – Weaknesses 19
Hunter Douglas NV – Opportunities 20
Hunter Douglas NV – Threats 21
Hunter Douglas NV – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
May 04, 2016: Hunter Douglas results Q1 2016 30
Mar 11, 2016: Hunter Douglas results 2014 31
Mar 09, 2016: Hunter Douglas results 2015 33
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Hunter Douglas NV, Key Facts 5
Hunter Douglas NV, Key Employees 6
Hunter Douglas NV, Key Employee Biographies 7
Hunter Douglas NV, Major Products and Services 8
Hunter Douglas NV, History 10
Hunter Douglas NV, Other Locations 14
Hunter Douglas NV, Subsidiaries 15
Hunter Douglas NV, Key Competitors 22
Hunter Douglas NV, Ratios based on current share price 23
Hunter Douglas NV, Annual Ratios 24
Hunter Douglas NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Hunter Douglas NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Hunter Douglas NV, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38