◆英語タイトル：Hub Group Inc (HUBG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hub Group Inc (HUBG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hub Group, Inc. (Hub Group) provides supply chain management. The company’s portfolio of services includes intermodal, truck brokerage, dedicated trucking, managed transportation, freight consolidation, warehousing, international transportation and other logistics solutions. The company transports small parcel, expedited, less-than-truckload, truckload, heavyweight, intermodal and railcar. It operates through a network management system and individual business owners. The company also provides services such as negotiation rates and tracking shipments in transit. The company serves consumer products, retail, and durable goods sectors. With terminals in various parts of the US, the company operates through a network of operating centers in the US, Canada and Mexico. Hub Group is headquartered at Oak Brook, Illinois, the US.
Hub Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018 Hub Group reports record second quarter 2018 results
May 29,2018 Hub Group elects Mary Boosalis as independent director
May 29,2018 Mary Boosalis Joins Hub Group s Board of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Hub Group Inc – Key Facts
Hub Group Inc – Key Employees
Hub Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Hub Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Hub Group Inc – History
Hub Group Inc – Company Statement
Hub Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hub Group Inc – Business Description
Product Category: Dedicated
Product Category: Intermodal
Product Category: International
Product Category: Logistics
Product Category: Truck Brokerage
Hub Group Inc – Corporate Strategy
Hub Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hub Group Inc – Strengths
Hub Group Inc – Weaknesses
Hub Group Inc – Opportunities
Hub Group Inc – Threats
Hub Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2018: Hub Group reports record second quarter 2018 results
May 29, 2018: Hub Group elects Mary Boosalis as independent director
May 29, 2018: Mary Boosalis Joins Hub Group s Board of Directors
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hub Group Inc, Key Facts
Hub Group Inc, Key Employees
Hub Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Hub Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Hub Group Inc, History
Hub Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Hub Group Inc, Key Competitors
Hub Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Hub Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Hub Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Hub Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hub Group Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Hub Group Inc, Ratio Charts