◆英語タイトル：HSS Engineers Berhad (HSSEB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HSS Engineers Berhad (HSSEB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HSS Engineers Berhad (HEB) is a provider of engineering and project management services. The company’s engineering services comprising engineering design; and construction supervision services in the areas of quality and safety, work progress, finance, and coordination mainly in Malaysia. It provides building information modeling services that include construction; design; analysis; operation and maintenance; and demolition and renovation services. The company undertakes several projects that include roads and highways, urban infrastructure, metro systems, railways, airports, ports, petro-chemicals, drainage and irrigation, bridges, buildings and structures, water resources, power generation projects and transportation planning. It has operations in Malaysia and India. The company also provides its services in the Middle East. HEB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
HSS Engineers Berhad – Key Facts 5
HSS Engineers Berhad – Key Employees 6
HSS Engineers Berhad – Key Employee Biographies 7
HSS Engineers Berhad – Major Products and Services 8
HSS Engineers Berhad – History 9
HSS Engineers Berhad – Company Statement 10
HSS Engineers Berhad – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
HSS Engineers Berhad – Business Description 13
HSS Engineers Berhad – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
HSS Engineers Berhad – Strengths 14
HSS Engineers Berhad – Weaknesses 15
HSS Engineers Berhad – Opportunities 16
HSS Engineers Berhad – Threats 17
HSS Engineers Berhad – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
HSS Engineers Berhad, Key Facts 5
HSS Engineers Berhad, Key Employees 6
HSS Engineers Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 7
HSS Engineers Berhad, Major Products and Services 8
HSS Engineers Berhad, History 9
HSS Engineers Berhad, Subsidiaries 12
HSS Engineers Berhad, Key Competitors 18
HSS Engineers Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 19
HSS Engineers Berhad, Annual Ratios 20
HSS Engineers Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
HSS Engineers Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
HSS Engineers Berhad, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29