◆英語タイトル：Horiba Ltd (6856) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Horiba Ltd (Horiba) is a manufacturer of precision instruments and systems. The company’s product portfolio includes automotive mechatronics, emission measurement systems, test systems, in vitro diagnostic systems, gas and oxygen analyzers, monitoring devices, industrial conductivity meters, and others. It offers its products for measurement and analysis of automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, medical, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology applications. Horiba’s service offerings include analysis centers and services, calibration, customer support, dynamometer, and overhaul services, automotive spare parts and consumables. It serves to a wide range of industries including information technology, materials, food and beverages, energy and environment, health care, water, waste management, industrial and commercial equipment. The company has operations with offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Horiba is headquartered in Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
Horiba Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 03,2021: HORIBA acquires MedTest Dx and Pointe Scientific to expand laboratory Chemistry offerings
Aug 28,2020: Shimadzu and HORIBA to collaborate on development and sales of LC-Raman analytical and measuring instruments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Horiba Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Horiba Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Horiba Ltd – Key Information
Horiba Ltd – Overview
Horiba Ltd – Key Employees
Horiba Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Horiba Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Horiba Ltd – Major Products and Services
Horiba Ltd – History
Horiba Ltd – Company Statement
Horiba Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Horiba Ltd – Business Description
Horiba Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Horiba Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Horiba Ltd – Strengths
Horiba Ltd – Weaknesses
Horiba Ltd – Opportunities
Horiba Ltd – Threats
Horiba Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Horiba Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Horiba Ltd, Key Information
Horiba Ltd, Key Ratios
Horiba Ltd, Share Data
Horiba Ltd, Major Products and Services
Horiba Ltd, History
Horiba Ltd, Key Employees
Horiba Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Horiba Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Horiba Ltd, Other Locations
Horiba Ltd, Subsidiaries
Horiba Ltd, Key Competitors
Horiba Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Horiba Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Horiba Ltd, Annual Ratios
Horiba Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios