◆英語タイトル：hopTo Inc. (HPTO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
hopTo Inc. (HPTO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
hopTo Inc. (hopTo) formerly GraphOn Corporation is a software developing company. The company develops cloud application delivery software used in multiple operating systems such as Linux, Unix and Windows. The company sells its products to small to medium-sized companies, large corporations, government and educational institutions, independent software vendors, and value-added resellers. Some of its major customers include Elosoft Infromatica Ltda, Alcatel-Lucent, , Mitsubishi, NTT, KitASP, Toya Engineering, Hitachi, Uniface, Centric System, among others. Geographically, the company divides its operations into three regions : the US, Brazil, Germany, and Others. The company also operates through its subsidiaries in Delaware and Israel. hopTo is headquartered at Campbell, California, the US.
hopTo Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2017: hopTo announces first quarter 2017 business update and results
Aug 14,2017: hopTo announces second quarter 2017 business update and results
Apr 07,2017: hopTo announces fiscal year 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
hopTo Inc. – Key Facts 5
hopTo Inc. – Key Employees 6
hopTo Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
hopTo Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
hopTo Inc. – History 9
hopTo Inc. – Company Statement 12
hopTo Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
hopTo Inc. – Business Description 16
hopTo Inc. – Corporate Strategy 17
hopTo Inc. – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
hopTo Inc. – Strengths 18
hopTo Inc. – Weaknesses 19
hopTo Inc. – Opportunities 20
hopTo Inc. – Threats 21
hopTo Inc. – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Aug 14, 2017: hopTo announces second quarter 2017 business update and results 29
Aug 14, 2017: hopTo announces first quarter 2017 business update and results 30
Apr 07, 2017: hopTo announces fiscal year 2016 results 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
hopTo Inc., Key Facts 5
hopTo Inc., Key Employees 6
hopTo Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
hopTo Inc., Major Products and Services 8
hopTo Inc., History 9
hopTo Inc., Other Locations 14
hopTo Inc., Subsidiaries 14
hopTo Inc., Key Competitors 22
hopTo Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
hopTo Inc., Annual Ratios 24
hopTo Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
hopTo Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List of Figures
hopTo Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
hopTo Inc., Ratio Charts 28