◆英語タイトル：Hokuriku Electric Power Co (9505) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hokuriku Electric Power Co (9505) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hokuriku Electric Power Co (Hokuriku Electric) is an energy utility that generates, transmits and distributes power. The company generates power from various renewable energy sources namely, wind, thermal, nuclear and hydro energies. It also provides services such as installation, maintenance, inspection of generation and transformation equipment. The company through its subsidiary offers real estate leasing and management, temporary staffing, and equipment leasing. It manufactures and sales materials and equipment, which includes concrete poles and piles. The company is active in the software development and maintenance, environmental research, design and execution of environmental greening projects. Hokuriku Electric is headquartered in Toyama City, Japan.
Hokuriku Electric Power Co Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2017: Oracle Utilities partners with five major utilities to support Japan’s CO2 emissions reduction
Jun 02,2017: Deliberations to Achieve Further Efficiency by Coordination between Power Transmission and Distribution Sectors: Chubu Electric Power
Mar 07,2017: Mutual technical cooperation on nuclear safety improvement
Dec 07,2016: Petronas Signs 10-Year LNG Cargoes Supply Deal With Hokuriku Electric
Apr 27,2016: NRA expert panel says geological fault line below Shika No. 1 nuclear reactor is active
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Key Facts 5
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Key Employees 6
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Major Products and Services 7
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – History 8
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Business Description 11
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Strengths 12
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Weaknesses 13
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Opportunities 14
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Threats 15
Hokuriku Electric Power Co – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 24
Nov 13, 2017: Oracle Utilities partners with five major utilities to support Japan’s CO2 emissions reduction 24
Jun 02, 2017: Deliberations to Achieve Further Efficiency by Coordination between Power Transmission and Distribution Sectors: Chubu Electric Power 25
Mar 07, 2017: Mutual technical cooperation on nuclear safety improvement 26
Dec 07, 2016: Petronas Signs 10-Year LNG Cargoes Supply Deal With Hokuriku Electric 27
Apr 27, 2016: NRA expert panel says geological fault line below Shika No. 1 nuclear reactor is active 28
Mar 03, 2016: NRA expert panel says fault under Shika nuclear reactor unit likely to be active 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Key Facts 5
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Key Employees 6
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Major Products and Services 7
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, History 8
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Subsidiaries 9
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Affiliate 9
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Key Competitors 16
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Ratios based on current share price 17
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Annual Ratios 18
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 20
Hokuriku Electric Power Co, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33