◆英語タイトル：Health Net Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Health Net Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Health Net Inc (Health Net), a subsidiary of Centene Corp, is an integrated managed healthcare organization. It offers managed health care services for individuals and families, and small and large group business, people with Medicare and people with Medi-Cal. It also offers employee assistance, behavioral health and substance abuse programs, and managed healthcare programs that are related to prescription drugs. The company offers its health care benefits in Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries in various regions. The company has acquired several contracts with various federal, state and local government entities. Health Net is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, the US.
Health Net Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 02,2020: Health Net rolls out $5.9 million in COVID-19 assistance for those serving medi-cal members
Oct 25,2019: Health Net assisting members in the Counties of Los Angeles and Sonoma During State of Emergency
Sep 23,2019: Health Net Invests $3.55 million to strengthen California’s health care delivery system & improve patient outcomes
Sep 16,2019: Health Net appoints J. Brian Ternan as CEO
Sep 04,2019: Canopy Health set to expand health net smartCare
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Health Net Inc – Key Facts
Health Net Inc – Key Employees
Health Net Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Health Net Inc – Major Products and Services
Health Net Inc – History
Health Net Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Health Net Inc – Business Description
Health Net Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Health Net Inc – Strengths
Health Net Inc – Weaknesses
Health Net Inc – Opportunities
Health Net Inc – Threats
Health Net Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 02, 2020: Health Net rolls out $5.9 million in COVID-19 assistance for those serving medi-cal members
Oct 25, 2019: Health Net assisting members in the Counties of Los Angeles and Sonoma During State of Emergency
Sep 23, 2019: Health Net Invests $3.55 million to strengthen California’s health care delivery system & improve patient outcomes
Sep 16, 2019: Health Net appoints J. Brian Ternan as CEO
Sep 04, 2019: Canopy Health set to expand health net smartCare
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Health Net Inc, Key Facts
Health Net Inc, Key Employees
Health Net Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Health Net Inc, Major Products and Services
Health Net Inc, History
Health Net Inc, Subsidiaries
Health Net Inc, Key Competitors