◆英語タイトル：HDR Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
HDR Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HDR Inc (HDR) is a provider of construction services. The company’s portfolio of services includes architecture, engineering, planning, consulting, development, construction and engineering. The company provides its services to various sectors such as architecture, federal, oil and gas, power, education, health, defense and intelligence, science, technology, transportation, waste and water. It focuses on various projects in the mining, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors of the general contracting industry. The company also also offers sustainability and resiliency, asset management, environmental sciences, finance, economics, and research. It has presence across Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. The company is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
HDR Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 17,2021: Tom McLaughlin Named President of HDR’s Global Transportation Program
Feb 04,2021: Jen Cross to serve as ASLA chapter president council chair
Feb 01,2021: HDR recognized in Architizer inaugural firm of the year awards
Jan 29,2021: Dawn Stolfi Stalenhoef joins HDR environmental/regulatory project management team in Boston
Jan 28,2021: Chris Bormann to lead professional services for HDR’s architecture practice
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
HDR Inc – Key Facts
HDR Inc – Key Employees
HDR Inc – Key Employee Biographies
HDR Inc – Key Operational Employees
HDR Inc – Major Products and Services
HDR Inc – History
HDR Inc – Company Statement
HDR Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HDR Inc – Business Description
HDR Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
HDR Inc – Strengths
HDR Inc – Weaknesses
HDR Inc – Opportunities
HDR Inc – Threats
HDR Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 17, 2021: Tom McLaughlin Named President of HDR’s Global Transportation Program
Feb 04, 2021: Jen Cross to serve as ASLA chapter president council chair
Feb 01, 2021: HDR recognized in Architizer inaugural firm of the year awards
Jan 29, 2021: Dawn Stolfi Stalenhoef joins HDR environmental/regulatory project management team in Boston
Jan 28, 2021: Chris Bormann to lead professional services for HDR’s architecture practice
Jan 05, 2021: Marshalltown Generating Station wins 2020 innovation in sustainable engineering award
Dec 14, 2020: HDR serving as owner engineer for largest solar project in U.S. history
Dec 09, 2020: Sam Tso to lead HDR west region transportation program in the U.S.
Dec 03, 2020: HDR Garners recognition for 6 projects in architect’s newspaper best of design awards
Dec 02, 2020: HDR appoints Aimie Mims to power and energy right of way director
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
HDR Inc, Key Facts
HDR Inc, Key Employees
HDR Inc, Key Employees (cont..)
HDR Inc, Key Employee Biographies
HDR Inc, Key Operational Employees
HDR Inc, Major Products and Services
HDR Inc, History
HDR Inc, Other Locations
HDR Inc, Subsidiaries
HDR Inc, Key Competitors