◆英語タイトル：HCP Inc (HCP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HCP Inc (HCP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HCP, Inc. (HCP) is an integrated real estate investment trust (REIT). It invests mainly in real estate serving the healthcare facility operator. The company acquires, develops, leases and disposes of healthcare real estate. It also provides financing to healthcare providers. HCP’s portfolio of assets includes senior housing, life science properties, and medical office. It also includes post-acute/skilled nursing and hospitals. The company’s real estate portfolio comprises of properties held through mortgage loans and joint ventures. HCP carries out investment management and developments and redevelopments of properties. The company operates in the US and the UK. HCP is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
HCP Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2019 HCP LAN Launches Landmark APM Roadmap Tool
Aug 02,2018 HCP hires Katherine Sandstrom to board of directors
Aug 02,2018 HCP announces Q2 2018 results
May 03,2018 HCP reports results for quarter ended March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
HCP Inc – Key Facts
HCP Inc – Key Employees
HCP Inc – Key Employee Biographies
HCP Inc – Major Products and Services
HCP Inc – History
HCP Inc – Company Statement
HCP Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HCP Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Life Science
Business Segment: Medical Office
Business Segment: Other Non-Reportable Segments
Business Segment: Senior Housing (SHOP and Senior Housing Triple-Net)
Business Segment: Senior Housing Triple-Net
Business Segment: SHOP
HCP Inc – Corporate Strategy
HCP Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
HCP Inc – Strengths
HCP Inc – Weaknesses
HCP Inc – Opportunities
HCP Inc – Threats
HCP Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2019: HCP LAN Launches Landmark APM Roadmap Tool
Aug 02, 2018: HCP hires Katherine Sandstrom to board of directors
Aug 02, 2018: HCP announces Q2 2018 results
May 03, 2018: HCP reports results for quarter ended March 31, 2018
May 02, 2018: HCP Appoints Lydia Kennard and Kent Griffin to its Board of Directors
Jan 08, 2018: HCP Installing Primus Power Energy Storage Systems at Life Science Buildings
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
HCP Inc, Key Facts
HCP Inc, Key Employees
HCP Inc, Key Employee Biographies
HCP Inc, Major Products and Services
HCP Inc, History
HCP Inc, Subsidiaries
HCP Inc, Key Competitors
HCP Inc, Ratios based on current share price
HCP Inc, Annual Ratios
HCP Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HCP Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
HCP Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
HCP Inc, Ratio Charts