◆英語タイトル：H.B. Fuller Co (FUL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
H.B. Fuller Co (FUL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
H.B. Fuller Co (H.B. Fuller) is a formulator, manufacturer and marketer of adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products. The company offers a wide range of products for use in residential construction markets such as tile-setting adhesives, grout, sealants and related products. Its customer base includes electronics, specialty polymers, medical, disposable hygiene, transportation, clean energy, packaging, construction, woodworking, general industries and other consumer businesses. The company also offers technical support and customized solutions to meet the specific needs of customers. It markets its products across North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, India, the Middle East and Africa. H.B. Fuller is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, the US.
H.B. Fuller Co Key Recent Developments
Jan 25,2021: H.B. Fuller reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 results
Nov 30,2020: H.B. Fuller elects Teresa Rasmussen and Michael Happe to board of directors
Mar 25,2020: H.B. Fuller reports first quarter fiscal year 2020 results
Jan 22,2020: H.B. Fuller Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
H.B. Fuller Co – Key Facts
H.B. Fuller Co – Key Employees
H.B. Fuller Co – Key Employee Biographies
H.B. Fuller Co – Major Products and Services
H.B. Fuller Co – History
H.B. Fuller Co – Company Statement
H.B. Fuller Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
H.B. Fuller Co – Business Description
Business Segment: Construction Adhesives
Business Segment: Engineering Adhesives
Business Segment: Hygiene, Health and Consumable Adhesives
Geographical Segment: All other countries
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: United States
H.B. Fuller Co – Corporate Strategy
H.B. Fuller Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
H.B. Fuller Co – Strengths
H.B. Fuller Co – Weaknesses
H.B. Fuller Co – Opportunities
H.B. Fuller Co – Threats
H.B. Fuller Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
H.B. Fuller Co, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 25, 2021: H.B. Fuller reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 results
Nov 30, 2020: H.B. Fuller elects Teresa Rasmussen and Michael Happe to board of directors
Mar 25, 2020: H.B. Fuller reports first quarter fiscal year 2020 results
Jan 22, 2020: H.B. Fuller Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
H.B. Fuller Co, Key Facts
H.B. Fuller Co, Key Employees
H.B. Fuller Co, Key Employee Biographies
H.B. Fuller Co, Major Products and Services
H.B. Fuller Co, History
H.B. Fuller Co, Other Locations
H.B. Fuller Co, Subsidiaries
H.B. Fuller Co, Key Competitors
H.B. Fuller Co, Ratios based on current share price
H.B. Fuller Co, Annual Ratios
H.B. Fuller Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
H.B. Fuller Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
H.B. Fuller Co, Interim Ratios
H.B. Fuller Co, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios