◆英語タイトル：Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (HVN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (HVN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (Harvey Norman) is an international retail franchisor with business interests in consumer electronics, appliances, and household furniture; property investment; and provision of consumer finance. Through franchises, the company offers a wide range of home and office products under categories, including electronics, computers and communications, furnishings, and consumer appliances. It operates through a network of Harvey Norman, Domayne, and Joyce Mayne franchised stores in Australia; and company-operated stores in New Zealand, Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Malaysia, and Singapore. It is also involved in property investment, consumer finance and media placement activities. Harvey is headquartered in Homebush West, New South Wales, Australia.
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Havertys reports Q2 2017 results
Feb 28,2017: Harvey Norman H1 net earnings soar 38.7%
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Key Facts 5
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Key Employees 6
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – History 9
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Company Statement 11
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Business Description 14
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Corporate Strategy 15
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Strengths 16
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Weaknesses 17
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Opportunities 18
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Threats 19
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Jul 31, 2017: Havertys reports Q2 2017 results 28
Section 5 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Key Facts 5
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Key Employees 6
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, History 9
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Other Locations 12
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32