◆英語タイトル：Harris Corp (HRS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Harris Corp (HRS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Harris Corp (Harris) is a communications and information technology company that offers communications products, services and systems, and network solutions. The company offers tactical and land mobile radio systems, clinically integrated solutions, managed services, government communication systems, and turnkey managed satellite communications services. It serves defense, civil government, energy, healthcare, maritime, utilities, national intelligence, public safety and professional communications, and transportation markets. Its major customers include the US Department of Defense (DoD), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), civil and military air navigation service providers (ANSPs) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The company has operations across North America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. Harris is headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the US.
Harris Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2018: Harris Museum and Art Gallery to undergo 10.7m transformation
Nov 02,2018: Falcons sign Josh Harris to 3-year contract extension
Nov 01,2018: Shipt and Harris Teeter Expand in Six Metros This November
Oct 23,2018: Trader Joe’s and Harris Teeter are recalling hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of pizzas
Oct 23,2018: Wizkid Teams Up With Normani and Calvin Harris on 'Checklist'
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Harris Corp – Key Facts 6
Harris Corp – Key Employees 7
Harris Corp – Key Employee Biographies 8
Harris Corp – Major Products and Services 9
Harris Corp – History 10
Harris Corp – Company Statement 23
Harris Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Section 2 – Company Analysis 27
Company Overview 27
Harris Corp – Business Description 28
Business Segment: Communication Systems 28
Key Stats 28
Business Segment: Electronic Systems 28
Key Stats 28
Business Segment: Space and Intelligence Systems 29
Key Stats 29
Geographical Segment: International Operations 29
Target Markets 29
Geographical Segment: US 29
Geographical Segment: US Operations 29
Target Markets 29
Harris Corp – Corporate Strategy 30
Harris Corp – SWOT Analysis 31
SWOT Analysis – Overview 31
Harris Corp – Strengths 31
Harris Corp – Weaknesses 32
Harris Corp – Opportunities 33
Harris Corp – Threats 34
Harris Corp – Key Competitors 35
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 37
Performance Chart 40
Financial Performance 40
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 41
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 42
Harris Corp, Recent Deals Summary 43
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 44
Aug 23, 2018: Harris Corporation Provides Grants to Support STEM Training 44
Aug 23, 2018: Harris Corporation Provides Grants to Support STEM Training 46
Feb 06, 2018: Harris Corporation Australia Operation Receives State of Victoria’s Innovation in Export Operations Award 48
Oct 31, 2017: Harris reports Q1 fiscal 2018 results 49
Oct 31, 2017: Harris Corporation Reports Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results With Robust Orders Across All Segments 51
Oct 31, 2017: Harris reports fiscal 2018 first quarter results with robust orders across all segments 53
Aug 01, 2017: Harris reports solid fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full fiscal year results as it looks to return to growth in fiscal 2018 55
Aug 01, 2017: Harris reports lower net income for Q4, provides annual guidance 57
Aug 01, 2017: Harris Reports Solid Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter And Full Fiscal Year Results 58
Aug 01, 2017: Harris Q4 net income decreases 60
Section 5 – Appendix 61
Ratio Definitions 61
About GlobalData 65
Contact Us 65
List of Tables
Harris Corp, Key Facts 6
Harris Corp, Key Employees 7
Harris Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Harris Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Harris Corp, History 10
Harris Corp, Other Locations 25
Harris Corp, Subsidiaries 26
Harris Corp, Key Competitors 35
Harris Corp, Ratios based on current share price 36
Harris Corp, Annual Ratios 37
Harris Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 38
Harris Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 39
Harris Corp, Interim Ratios 41
Harris Corp, Recent Deals Summary 43
Currency Codes 61
Capital Market Ratios 61
Equity Ratios 62
Profitability Ratios 62
Cost Ratios 63
Liquidity Ratios 63
Leverage Ratios 64
Efficiency Ratios 64
List of Figures
Harris Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 40
Harris Corp, Ratio Charts 42