◆英語タイトル：Guided Therapeutics Inc (GTHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Guided Therapeutics Inc (GTI), formerly SpectRx Inc is a biotechnology company that offers platform technology for the early detection of disease that leads to cancer. The company provides products for the non-invasive cervical cancer detection markets. Its products include luviva, a non-invasive cancer detection product. GTI develops technology to painlessly detect disease before it becomes cancer. The company’s LuViva advanced cervical scan product is a non-invasive device used to detect cervical disease instantly at the point of care. It markets its products across Canada, Mexico, Russia, Egypt, Libya, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea, Sudan, Uganda, Finland, Italy and the UK, among others. GTI is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, the US.
Guided Therapeutics Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2018: Guided Therapeutics Announces New Agreement to Promote Sales and Marketing in Russia and Eastern Europe
Jun 21,2018: Guided Therapeutics Provides Progress Update on International Activities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Guided Therapeutics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Guided Therapeutics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Key Information
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Overview
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Key Employees
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Key Operational Heads
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Major Products and Services
Guided Therapeutics Inc – History
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Company Statement
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Business Description
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Corporate Strategy
Guided Therapeutics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Strengths
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Weaknesses
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Opportunities
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Threats
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Guided Therapeutics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Information
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Ratios
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Share Data
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Major Products and Services
Guided Therapeutics Inc, History
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Employees
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Other Locations
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Subsidiaries
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Key Competitors
Guided Therapeutics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Annual Ratios
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Performance Chart
Guided Therapeutics Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Guided Therapeutics Inc (GTHP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら