◆英語タイトル：Guess Inc (GES) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Guess Inc (GES) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Guess, Inc. (Guess) is an apparels manufacturing company that designs, markets, distributes and licenses contemporary apparel and accessories for men, women and children. Its product portfolio includes jeans, pants, shorts, blouses, skirts, dresses, shirts, jackets, intimate apparels and knitwear. In addition to this, it also issues various licenses to manufacture and distribute eyewear, watches, handbags, footwear, kids and infant apparel, outerwear, fragrance, jewelry and other fashion accessories. These products are marketed under various brands including GUESS, Question Mark, Triangle Design, a stylized G and a stylized M, GUESS Kids, Baby GUESS, YES and G by GUESS, to mention a few. These products are marketed and sold through direct-to-consumer, wholesale and licensing distribution channels and offers these products through its in-house stores and e-commerce portals. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Guess Inc Key Recent Developments
May 30,2018: Guess Q1 Loss In Line With Wall Street Estimates
Mar 22,2018: Guess? announces financial results for Q4 and fiscal year ended February 3, 2018
Nov 21,2017: Guess? reports Q3 2017 results
May 25,2017: Guess? reports Q1 2017 results
Mar 16,2017: Guess reports unaudited Q4 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Guess Inc – Key Facts 5
Guess Inc – Key Employees 6
Guess Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Guess Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Guess Inc – History 10
Guess Inc – Company Statement 11
Guess Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Guess Inc – Business Description 14
Guess Inc – Corporate Strategy 15
Guess Inc – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Guess Inc – Strengths 16
Guess Inc – Weaknesses 17
Guess Inc – Opportunities 18
Guess Inc – Threats 19
Guess Inc – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Nov 21, 2017: Guess reports Q3 2017 results 28
May 25, 2017: Guess reports Q1 2017 results 30
Mar 16, 2017: Guess reports unaudited Q4 results 32
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Guess Inc, Key Facts 5
Guess Inc, Key Employees 6
Guess Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Guess Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Guess Inc, History 10
Guess Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Guess Inc, Key Competitors 20
Guess Inc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Guess Inc, Annual Ratios 22
Guess Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Guess Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Guess Inc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List of Figures
Guess Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 25
Guess Inc, Ratio Charts 27