◆英語タイトル：Group Five Ltd (GRF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Group Five Ltd (GRF) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Group Five Limited (Group Five) is an integrated construction services, materials and infrastructure investment company. It operates full concessions and transport public–private partnership (PPPs) and develops, acquires and manages selected A-grade property assets in South Africa. The company offers engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services and operation and maintenance services. It manufactures a range of fiber cement and steel products. Group Five also conducts various construction activities including building and housing, civil engineering, and engineering projects. The company caters to mining, industrial, power, oil and gas, water, real estate and transport sectors. It operates in Southern Africa, Western Africa, Eastern Africa, Central Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Group Five is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Group Five Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2017: South Africa’s Group Five non-executive directors to resign
May 23,2017: Themba Mosai appointed new Group Five CEO
May 03,2017: Group Five cuts jobs, shakes up engineering and construction business
Aug 15,2016: Group Five announces a strong improvement in earnings for the year to June 2016
Feb 15,2016: Group Five announces a pleasing improvement in earnings for the six months to December 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Group Five Ltd – Key Facts 5
Group Five Ltd – Key Employees 6
Group Five Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Group Five Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Group Five Ltd – History 11
Group Five Ltd – Company Statement 13
Group Five Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Group Five Ltd – Business Description 16
Group Five Ltd – Corporate Strategy 17
Group Five Ltd – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Group Five Ltd – Strengths 18
Group Five Ltd – Weaknesses 19
Group Five Ltd – Opportunities 20
Group Five Ltd – Threats 21
Group Five Ltd – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Group Five Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Aug 15, 2016: Group Five announces a strong improvement in earnings for the year to June 2016 31
Feb 15, 2016: Group Five announces a pleasing improvement in earnings for the six months to December 2015 32
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Group Five Ltd, Key Facts 5
Group Five Ltd, Key Employees 6
Group Five Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Group Five Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Group Five Ltd, History 11
Group Five Ltd, Other Locations 15
Group Five Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Group Five Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Group Five Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Group Five Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Group Five Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Group Five Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Group Five Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38