◆英語タイトル：Greif Inc (GEF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Greif Inc (GEF) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Greif Inc. (Greif) is a paper packaging company. It offers industrial packaging products such as steel, fibre and plastic drums, rigid intermediate bulk containers, transit protection products, closure systems for industrial packaging products, water bottles, and reconditioned containers. The company’s service portfolio includes blending, filling and other packaging services, container life cycle services, and logistics and warehousing. Grief also manufactures, and markets flexible intermediate bulk containers, industrial and consumer shipping sacks, and multiwall bag products. It produces timber form the timberland maintained in the US, and sells it to third parties. The company offers its products and services to various industries such as agricultural, automotive, pharmaceutical, mineral, and food and beverage industries. Greif, along with its offices and subsidiaries, performs its operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific. Greif is headquartered in Delaware, Ohio, the US.
Greif Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 05,2018: Greif posts fiscal 2018 and Q4 results
Dec 04,2018: Greif, Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter 2018 Dividends
Dec 04,2018: Marshall dean to step down in June 2019
Jun 06,2018: Greif posts Q2 2018 results
Mar 01,2018: Greif posts Q1 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Greif Inc – Key Facts 6
Greif Inc – Key Employees 7
Greif Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
Greif Inc – Major Products and Services 9
Greif Inc – History 11
Greif Inc – Company Statement 13
Greif Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Greif Inc – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Flexible Products and Services 19
Business Segment: Land Management 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Paper Packaging 19
Business Segment: Rigid Industrial Packaging and Services 20
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific and other Americas 20
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa 20
Geographical Segment: US 20
Greif Inc – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Greif Inc – Strengths 21
Greif Inc – Weaknesses 22
Greif Inc – Opportunities 23
Greif Inc – Threats 24
Greif Inc – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Dec 04, 2018: Greif, Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter 2018 Dividends 32
Aug 30, 2017: Greif reports Q3 2017 results 33
Jun 12, 2017: Greif’s net income rises to $36m in Q2 35
Jun 07, 2017: Greif reports Q2 2017 results 36
Mar 01, 2017: Greif reports Q1 2017 results 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
Greif Inc, Key Facts 6
Greif Inc, Key Employees 7
Greif Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Greif Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Greif Inc, History 11
Greif Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Greif Inc, Affiliate 17
Greif Inc, Key Competitors 25
Greif Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Greif Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Greif Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Greif Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List of Figures
Greif Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 29
Greif Inc, Ratio Charts 31