◆英語タイトル：Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (8036) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Hitachi High-Tech) is a technology product company. The company manufactures various products for information technology and other industries. Its products include semiconductor device manufacturing equipment, evaluation, and analysis equipment; analyzer and clinical inspection equipment and electronic microscope; LCD and hard disk-related equipment; and other information technology systems. Hitachi High-Tech offers LCD and hard disk-related equipment such as glass substrate inspection apparatus, wet process system, cleaning equipment, module assembly system, texture unit, disk cleaning equipment, disk test system, heat tester and railway-related products, among others. The company also manufactures electronic devices and materials. Hitachi High-Tech is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Key Information
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Overview
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Key Employees
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Major Products and Services
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – History
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Company Statement
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Business Description
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Strengths
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Weaknesses
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Opportunities
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Threats
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Information
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Ratios
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Share Data
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, History
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Employees
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Other Locations
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Subsidiaries
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (8036)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら