◆英語タイトル：Kanematsu Corporation (8020) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Kanematsu Corporation (Kanematsu) is a trading company. The company operates through its business segments including electronic and devices, foods and grain, steel, materials and plant, and motor vehicles and aerospace. Its electronic and devices segment offers products such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment, mask processors, LCD manufacturing equipment, and aircraft and aerospace-related products; foods and grain segment produces and trades dried fruits, coffee, cocoa, sugar, sesame, peanuts, various beans, and vegetable oil; steel segment sells general rolled products, cold-rolled sheets, and cast products; materials and plant segment offers industrial plants for chemicals, paper and pulp, and automobiles; motor vehicles and aerospace segment provides materials for photovoltaic cell or module, secondary battery, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, and others. The company operates across North America, South America, Oceania, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Kanematsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Kanematsu Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2013: Gamesa enters Philippine market supplying 54 MW
Oct 03, 2013: Kanematsu to develop 54MW wind power plant in Philippines
Aug 16, 2013: Kanematsu Corporation Consolidated Financial Summary for the First Three Months of the Fiscal Year Ending March 2014
May 08, 2013: Kanematsu Reports Revenue Of JPY1 Trillion In Fiscal 2013
Feb 05, 2013: Kanematsu Reports Revenue Of JPY741.2 Billion For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kanematsu Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kanematsu Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Kanematsu Corporation – Key Information
Kanematsu Corporation – Overview
Kanematsu Corporation – Key Employees
Kanematsu Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Kanematsu Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Kanematsu Corporation – Major Products and Services
Kanematsu Corporation – History
Kanematsu Corporation – Company Statement
Kanematsu Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kanematsu Corporation – Business Description
Kanematsu Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Kanematsu Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Kanematsu Corporation – Strengths
Kanematsu Corporation – Weaknesses
Kanematsu Corporation – Opportunities
Kanematsu Corporation – Threats
Kanematsu Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Kanematsu Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Kanematsu Corporation, Key Information
Kanematsu Corporation, Key Ratios
Kanematsu Corporation, Share Data
Kanematsu Corporation, Major Products and Services
Kanematsu Corporation, History
Kanematsu Corporation, Key Employees
Kanematsu Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Kanematsu Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Kanematsu Corporation, Other Locations
Kanematsu Corporation, Subsidiaries
Kanematsu Corporation, Key Competitors
Kanematsu Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Kanematsu Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Kanematsu Corporation, Annual Ratios
Kanematsu Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kanematsu Corporation, Performance Chart
Kanematsu Corporation, Ratio Charts