◆英語タイトル：Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Veeco Instruments Inc. (Veeco) is an equipment manufacturer. The company develops process equipment solutions that enables the manufacture of LEDs, power electronics, hard drives, MEMS, wireless chips and optical system components. It offers products that include MOCVD multi-reactor system, gas concentration sensor, heaters, power supplies, equipment controllers, cabling and software packages, ion beam deposition systems, and among others. The company offers maintenance, response and support network. Its manufacturing facilities are located in New York, Arizona, California, Colorado, Minnesota, and New Jersey. Veeco is headquartered in Plainview, New York, the US.
Veeco Instruments Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2013: Veeco Participating in Upcoming Investor Conferences
Nov 08, 2013: Veeco Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Announces Conference Call
Sep 03, 2013: Imec and Veeco Announce Collaboration in GaN-on-Si Devices for LED and Power Electronics Applications
Aug 20, 2013: Veeco Receives NASDAQ Notice Regarding Late Form 10-Q Filing
Apr 22, 2013: Veeco Provides Selected First Quarter 2013 Metrics and Update on Current Business Conditions
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Veeco Instruments Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Veeco Instruments Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Key Information
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Overview
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Key Employees
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Major Products and Services
Veeco Instruments Inc. – History
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Company Statement
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Business Description
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Veeco Instruments Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Strengths
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Weaknesses
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Opportunities
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Threats
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Veeco Instruments Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Veeco Instruments Inc., Key Information
Veeco Instruments Inc., Key Ratios
Veeco Instruments Inc., Share Data
Veeco Instruments Inc., Major Products and Services
Veeco Instruments Inc., History
Veeco Instruments Inc., Key Employees
Veeco Instruments Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Veeco Instruments Inc., Key Operational Heads
Veeco Instruments Inc., Other Locations
Veeco Instruments Inc., Subsidiaries
Veeco Instruments Inc., Key Competitors
Veeco Instruments Inc., SWOT Analysis
Veeco Instruments Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Veeco Instruments Inc., Annual Ratios
Veeco Instruments Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Veeco Instruments Inc., Performance Chart
Veeco Instruments Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら