◆英語タイトル：Maxis Communications Berhad (MAXIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Maxis Communications Berhad (MAXIS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Maxis Communications Berhad (Maxis), a subsidiary of Binariang GSM Sdn Bhd, is a provider of telecommunication services and Internet technology services. It offers business broadband, business fiber Internet, business voice enhanced, eSMS, Maxi One Business+ Office 365 suite, mPOS payment service, business telephone services, business voice enhanced, integrated service digital network, business broadband, dedicated Internet access, domestic private leased circuit, cloud computing, enterprise SMS solutions, machine to machine solutions and calls and voice management. The company owns, maintains, builds, and operates radio facilities and associated switches. It has operations in Malaysia, Indonesia and India. Maxis is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Maxis Communications Berhad – Key Facts 6
Maxis Communications Berhad – Key Employees 7
Maxis Communications Berhad – Key Employee Biographies 8
Maxis Communications Berhad – Major Products and Services 9
Maxis Communications Berhad – History 10
Maxis Communications Berhad – Company Statement 13
Maxis Communications Berhad – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Maxis Communications Berhad – Business Description 16
Maxis Communications Berhad – Corporate Strategy 17
Maxis Communications Berhad – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Maxis Communications Berhad – Strengths 18
Strength – Market Leading Position 18
Strength – Strong Presence in India through Aircel 18
Maxis Communications Berhad – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Substantial Debt 19
Maxis Communications Berhad – Opportunities 20
Opportunity – Growth in Telecommunications Services 20
Opportunity – Strategic Initiatives 20
Opportunity – Growing Demand for LTE Technology 20
Opportunity – Increasing Demand for Smartphones 20
Maxis Communications Berhad – Threats 21
Threat – Stiff Competition 21
Threat – Foreign Exchange Risk 21
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 21
Maxis Communications Berhad – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Maxis Communications Berhad, Key Facts 6
Maxis Communications Berhad, Key Employees 7
Maxis Communications Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
Maxis Communications Berhad, Major Products and Services 9
Maxis Communications Berhad, History 10
Maxis Communications Berhad, Other Locations 14
Maxis Communications Berhad, Subsidiaries 14
Maxis Communications Berhad, Key Competitors 22
Maxis Communications Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 23
Maxis Communications Berhad, Annual Ratios 24
Maxis Communications Berhad, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
Maxis Communications Berhad, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
Maxis Communications Berhad, Ratio Charts 27
U Mobile Sdn Bhd
Bharti Airtel Limited
Celcom Axiata Berhad
Celcom Group Limited
Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Vodafone Group PLC