◆英語タイトル：FEI Company (FEIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FEI Company (FEI) is a scientific instrument company. The company designs, manufactures and supports a range of microscopy workflows. It offers scanning electron microscopes, transmission electron microscopes, dualbeam, focused ion beam system, and software products including teneo family, verios, nova nano scanning electron microscopes, quanta scanning electron microscopes, MLA, qemscan, titan, talos, tecnai, metrios, helios nanolab and vion plasma focused ion beam and others. It has a presence in various countries including the US, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, China and Japan. FEI is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, the US.
FEI Company Key Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2013: FEI Announces the Installation of Tecnai Arctica Cryo-TEM at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
Jun 06, 2013: FEI And University Of Oklahoma Begin Collaboration Research Agreement For Understanding And Developing Unconventional Oil And Gas Reservoirs
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FEI Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FEI Company including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
FEI Company – Key Information
FEI Company – Overview
FEI Company – Key Employees
FEI Company – Key Employee Biographies
FEI Company – Key Operational Heads
FEI Company – Major Products and Services
FEI Company – History
FEI Company – Company Statement
FEI Company – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FEI Company – Business Description
FEI Company – Corporate Strategy
FEI Company – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
FEI Company – Strengths
FEI Company – Weaknesses
FEI Company – Opportunities
FEI Company – Threats
FEI Company – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
FEI Company – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
FEI Company, Key Information
FEI Company, Key Ratios
FEI Company, Share Data
FEI Company, Major Products and Services
FEI Company, History
FEI Company, Key Employees
FEI Company, Key Employee Biographies
FEI Company, Key Operational Heads
FEI Company, Other Locations
FEI Company, Subsidiaries
FEI Company, Key Competitors
FEI Company, SWOT Analysis
FEI Company, Ratios based on current share price
FEI Company, Annual Ratios
FEI Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
FEI Company, Performance Chart
FEI Company, Ratio Charts