◆英語タイトル：AcrossAsia Limited (8061) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AcrossAsia Limited (AcrossAsia) is a cable service provider. The company offers two-way hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) cables. Its services include Triple-play such as DataComm, and HomeCable. AcrossAsia offers local and international TV channels covering news, movies, lifestyle, entertainment, sports, music, education and kids’ channels. The company offer broadband Internet and digital-quality cable TV services through a two-way HFC (Hybrid Fibre Coaxial) network, and the pay-TV network in Indonesia to offer High-Definition TV programmes. It provides packages that include HomeCable Family Plus, HD HomeCable Ultimate, HD Sport Channels and attractive selection packs and add-ons. AcrossAsia is headquartered in Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AcrossAsia Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AcrossAsia Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
AcrossAsia Limited – Key Information
AcrossAsia Limited – Overview
AcrossAsia Limited – Key Employees
AcrossAsia Limited – Key Employee Biographies
AcrossAsia Limited – Key Operational Heads
AcrossAsia Limited – Major Products and Services
AcrossAsia Limited – History
AcrossAsia Limited – Company Statement
AcrossAsia Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AcrossAsia Limited – Business Description
AcrossAsia Limited – Corporate Strategy
AcrossAsia Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
AcrossAsia Limited – Strengths
AcrossAsia Limited – Weaknesses
AcrossAsia Limited – Opportunities
AcrossAsia Limited – Threats
AcrossAsia Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
AcrossAsia Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
AcrossAsia Limited, Key Information
AcrossAsia Limited, Key Ratios
AcrossAsia Limited, Share Data
AcrossAsia Limited, Major Products and Services
AcrossAsia Limited, History
AcrossAsia Limited, Key Employees
AcrossAsia Limited, Key Employee Biographies
AcrossAsia Limited, Key Operational Heads
AcrossAsia Limited, Other Locations
AcrossAsia Limited, Subsidiaries
AcrossAsia Limited, Key Competitors
AcrossAsia Limited, SWOT Analysis
AcrossAsia Limited, Ratios based on current share price
AcrossAsia Limited, Annual Ratios
AcrossAsia Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
AcrossAsia Limited, Performance Chart
AcrossAsia Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[AcrossAsia Limited (8061)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Horace Mann Educators Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryHorace Mann Educators Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the co …
- SOL SpA (SOL)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary SOL SpA (SOL), a subsidiary of Gas and Technologies World BV is a chemical company that research, produces and distributes industrial, pure and medicinal gases. The company’s technical gases include oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, acetylene, nitrous oxide, gas mixtures, hi …
- Wasko S.A. (WAS)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Wasko S.A. (Wasko) is a technology company that develops and markets software, and provides IT services. The company’s products include command support system, city transport management, fleet management, workflow, management of industrial installations, access control and working time regis …
- Tenon Limited (TEN)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Tenon Limited (Tenon) is a wood product processing company that markets, processes, and distributes wood products. The company’s products include solid wood, lumber products, mouldings, appearance grade lumber, clearwood mouldings and boards, and treated and primed products. It also provides …
- Afren plc (AFR)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Afren plc (Afren) is an independent upstream energy company. It carries out exploration, appraisal, development and production of oil and natural gas from its properties. The company has a portfolio of 25 assets in 12 countries, including producing assets in offshore Nigeria and in the Kurdi …
- Toyota Motor Corporation (7203)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) is a manufacturer of automobiles. It designs, manufactures, assembles and sells passenger cars, mini vans, recreational and sport-utility vehicles, commercial vehicles such as trucks and related parts and accessories. It also manufactures crafts and marine e …
- Tanjung Offshore Berhad (TGOFFS)（石油・ガス分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Tanjung Offshore Berhad (TOB) is an oil and gas service provider. The company provides engineering equipment packages, equipment maintenance services and production platform services to the oil and gas and other industries. Its process equipment, mechanical and special equipment packages inc …
- Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major product …
- Sanofi (SAN)：製品パイプライン分析2015
Summary Sanofi is a diversified global healthcare company. It undertakes the discovery, development and marketing of therapeutic solutions. The company offers a broad range of prescription medicines, and consumer healthcare and generic products worldwide..The company offers Pharmaceutical products i …
- PT Hero Supermarket Tbk：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "PT Hero Supermarket Tbk : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, c …
- Royal Bank of Canada：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Royal Bank of Canada - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Royal Bank of Canada Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A …
- BT Group plc：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
BT Group plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's BT Group plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, …
- Talanx AG：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Talanx AG Mergers and Acquisiti …
- Seven Principles AG (T3T1)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Seven Principles AG (Seven Principles) is an information technology company that offers enterprise mobility services. The company’s services comprise IT consulting, process management, information management, cloud services, mobile solutions, SAP services, software solutions, and quality man …
- Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd. (6332)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd. (TSK) is an alternative energy company that designs and manufactures industrial machines and systems. The company's products comprise chemical machines and systems, water and wastewater treatment equipment, air pollution protect machines and systems, waste treatmen …
- National Grid plc：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
National Grid plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary National Grid plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and c …
- Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc. Me …
- Celsius Coal Limited (CLA)：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Celsius Coal Limited" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly foll …
- Fate Therapeutics Inc (FATE)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Fate Therapeutics Inc (Fate Therapeutics) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops programmed cellular therapeutics for treatment of life threatening diseases. The company’s pipeline products encompass immuno-oncology therapies, such as off-the-shelf NK and T-cell-based candidates; and i …
- Panther Energy Company, LLC（石油・ガス分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Panther Energy Company, LLC (PEC) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company’s business activities include acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. It has drilled more than 350wells in the Anadarko Basin, Arkoma Basin, Bakken S …